The friendly Dover Beach hotel is in a prime location on the fantastic south coast of Barbados within walking distance to the famed St. Lawrence Gap area. Commonly known as 'The Gap', it is where many cultures mingle offering a Barbadian experience not to be missed.
The area is a prime windsurfing spot and a varied choice of local excursions are also on offer. The fine restaurants at The Gap provide a wide range of specialty foods and there are a number of lively bars and nightclubs. Many jazz entertainers live in this part of Barbados and play regularly in local venues. The dinner and stage show Bajan Roots and Rhythms is held at the attractive Plantation Garden Theatre and shows the best representation of genuine West Indian culture. St Lawrence's Gap in Barbados is the perfect holiday destination for those who want culture, sun, sea and a real taste of the Caribbean.
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids stay and play upto 16 years old when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Seclusion and welcoming hospitality are just some of the inviting features of this hotel that with its warmth make guests feel right at home
- The Dover Beach hotel is idyllically situated close to all the main action spots whilst still managing to be secluded enough to provide guests with a cosy and intimate stay by a pristine turquoise beach
- Added Value: All Guests receive Preferred tee-off times and 15% discount on Green Fees at Barbados Golf Club
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Dover Beach Hotel
- Room Only
- Stunning beachfront location
- Inviting and warm atmosphere
- Relax and enjoy a post sunset dinner
Located on Barbados' famed south coast and within walking distance of the popular St. Lawrence Gap area, famous for its livelihood, great nightlife and range of activities on offer, the Dover Beach hotel is idyllically situated close to all the main action spots whilst still managing to be secluded enough to provide guests with a cosy and intimate stay by a pristine turquoise beach. During Barbados holidays here guests can indulge in some great duty-free shopping nearby as well as visiting various heritage spots and sites of interests nearby.The award-winning Dover Beach Hotel offers guests with the enviable combination of being tucked away on an isolated stretch of beach while being within easy walking distance to all the action. Seclusion and welcoming hospitality are just some of the inviting features of this hotel that with its warmth make guests feel right at home. Featuring a limited number of just 59 cosy rooms, this hotel was the proud winner of 2008's 'Hotel of the Year' title in the B Class & apartments category. Blending a nice balance of small-hotel service and large-hotel convenience this is the perfect idyllic retreat for travellers looking for inexpensive Barbados holidays with all the added charm. Discover the new Spa and Gift Shop, adding to an already amazing holiday experience.
Lovely hotel and nicely situated on the beach. We especially loved the private terrace it has. The rooms were very clean and adequate for our needs. We thoroughly recommend a catamaran trip to swim with the turtles, the Harbour Lights Beach Extravaganza and the Roots & Rhythms Show. Oistins Fish...
Angela Fergusson reviewing Dover Beach Hotel (18-Feb-2011)
£849 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services