St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road, commonly known as The Gap, is where the many cultures mingle offering a Barbadian experience not to be missed.
St Lawrence Gap has a lot on offer, there are amazing white sand beaches to relax on and clear waters for swimming and snorkelling. You can enjoy the many water sports available such as boogie boarding, jet-skiing, scuba diving and snorkelling. The area is a prime windsurfing spot and a varied choice of local excursions are also on offer. For shoppers there are duty-free stores and you can buy souvenirs at the Chattel House Shopping Village from Bajan style shops painted in beautiful pastel colours. The fine restaurants at The Gap provide a wide range of specialty foods and there are a number of lively bars and nightclubs. Many jazz entertainers live in this part of Barbados and play regularly in local venues. The dinner and stage show Bajan Roots and Rhythms is held at the attractive Plantation Garden Theatre and shows the best representation of genuine West Indian culture. St Lawrence's Gap in Barbados is the perfect holiday destination for those who want culture, sun, sea and a real taste of the Caribbean
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids stay and play upto 16 years old when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Parties and local entertainment three times a week are the main rule the hotel strictly goes by while the nicely landscaped pool creates a great ambience
- The front-desk is ready to guide you through marvelous sight-seeing and special events on the island
- The Red Rock Bar & Bistro, outfitted with large screen TV, pool- tables and dart boards is the place to dine and wine
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Time Out Hotel
- Continental Breakfast
- Located nearby to many attractions
- Time Out Hotel boasts an excellent nightlife
- Indulge in the most fantastic views offered across the hotel
Those who know where all the good action is in Barbados choose to stay at Time Out Hotel. This place was created for ultimate relaxation and chillin'! Parties and local entertainment three times a week are the main rule the hotel strictly goes by, while the nicely landscaped pool creates a great ambience. The Red Rock Bar & Bistro, outfitted with large screen TV, pool tables and dart boards, is the place to dine and wine. As the Party Monarch of the South Coast, this three-star hotel is located in the St. Lawrence Gap area – the best known, most kicking party scene in Barbados.
With its frequent happy hours, its ‘always happening’ bar even attracts local professionals who go there to mingle and be happy. The action is just across from the breath-taking Dover Beach and includes Scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing and sailing at its best. Our front-desk is ready to guide you through marvellous sight-seeing and special events on the island.
£679 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services