Bond with nature as you spend your holidays at the unique Anse Chastanet Resort, located in St Lucia. Especially-designed to harmonise with its incredible natural surroundings, the venue will give you the opportunity of enjoying its two beautiful palm-fringed beaches and observing the dramatic backdrop of St Lucia's Piton Mountains.
Make the most of your stay and participate in fun outdoor activities like bird-watching and hiking through the lush tropical rainforest, or swimming and snorkelling in the crystal-clear Caribbean waters. After an active day, lay back and rest in you snug room, where all furnishings are made from local wood and all cushions and bedspreads, from colourful home-grown cottons. The rooms don't exclude modern-day facilities like air conditioning and cable TV.
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Anse Chastanet Resort
- Run of the House
- Half Board
- a unique taste of nature in a beachfront wonder
- individually designed rooms with the emphasis on local
- 6oo tropical acres are perfect for activities
Nestled within a 600 acre hillside estate, the Anse Chastanet Resort boasts two stunning beaches and a dramatic backdrop of St. Lucia’s Piton Mountains. Great care has been taken by the architect-owner to create a resort that harmonises with its natural environment and takes full advantage of the amazing scenery. This romantic hideaway offers individually designed rooms built according to a unique philosophy so that guests may find peace and inspiration away from every day life. Active guests can try fun water sports, explore 12 miles of private estate trails or discover some of St Lucia’s best coral reefs while snorkelling or scuba diving. For relaxation, guests can unwind at the therapeutic spa, enjoy a yoga class or relax on the secluded beach. At Anse Chastanet Resort you can do as much or as little as you choose on your holiday in paradise.
Fantastic relaxing holiday with wonderful snorkelling
Jane Noble reviewing Anse Chastanet Resort (21-Sep-2015)
£1559 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services