Go for an all-inclusive with a difference and treat your family to spectacular surroundings and unique boutique luxuries. Forget about large resort and massive crowds when you choose a stay at Barbados' intimate Island Inn, offering impeccable 24-hour all-inclusive service and facilities as well as luxurious accommodation.
Enjoy fine dining at the onsite restaurants and fall in love with the property's unique colonial charm (it dates back to over 200 years ago). Of course, you'll also have one of Barbados' prettiest, most secluded stretches of white sandy beach a few steps away.
- Winter sale now on - save up to £300 per person
- Intimate and Elegant All Inclusive offering the perfect setting for tranquility
- Close to the beach - only a two minute walk away from the beautiful beach at Carlisle Bay
- Less than a mile from Bridgetown's centre
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Island Inn Hotel
- Standard Garden View
- All Inclusive
- The hotel is a true historic gem
- Enjoy a range of entertainment attractions at the Island Inn Hotel
- Island Inn Hotel boasts an enviable location on the south coast of Barbados
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island Inn Hotel, originally constructed in 1804 as the Rum Store for the British Military, was restored and refurbished as one of the historic Garrison Buildings. Island Inn is situated only footsteps away from the beautiful white-sand Pebbles Beach at Carlisle Bay and is less than a mile from the capital city of Bridgetown. Just a short stroll away there are banks, shops, nightlife, the Barbados Museum and the Garrison Savannah which is still used for parades and horse racing.
With 24 guest rooms and suites in five different categories, the Island Inn Hotel remains a very quaint and personal hotel. The addition of contemporary furnishings and décor to the property has enhanced the overall hotel aesthetic, yet effectively maintained the uniqueness of character and charm that is the Island Inn Hotel.
Exceeded our expectations in every way. Wonderful staff at the hotel. Lovely beach.
Daryl Laurence Morgan reviewing Island Inn Hotel (30-Apr-2017)
£1059 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services