Have the most memorable of Caribbean holidays in a spectacular little Barbadian retreat, facing the lovely Saint Peter's Bay, in a luxurious private development that's home to the most untarnished beauty of a secluded cove, oozing genuine charm in a virtually untouched area.
The luxury St Peter's Bay resort will treat you to a long list of privileges, from a dedicated concierge team to exclusive water taxi service to nearby locations of outstanding beauty or cultural interest. Enjoy the lagoon style pool, laze by the gazebo bar and make the most of the long list of facilities, from a Yoga & Pilates studio to a delectable gourmet store a short water taxi ride away at the sister resort. Get to know the real Barbados whilst staying in the lap of luxury.
- Discover the September sale with incredible discounts on all room types including the Penthouse Suites
- Experience VIP Airport Meet & Greet on Arrival plus Non-motorized watersports included in your stay
- Benefit from the fabulous original architecture, art galleries, a museum and plenty of well-priced Bajan restaurants
- Enjoy the fabulous lagoon-style pool and private beach or explore Port Ferdinand with the included water taxi service
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Saint Peter's Bay
- 2 Bedroom Beachfront
- Bed and Breakfast
- Fabulous lagoon-style pool and private beach
- Luxury Inclusions and more
- Great location for exploring Speightstown
Coastal glamour awaits at this stylish beachfront retreat boasting an exquisite setting in Speightstown on the island's chic west coast. Offering a superb collection of spacious and sophisticated three-bedroom residences, this luxurious resort boasts a splendid 160-foot long lagoon style swimming pool and a private 500-foot butler-serviced beach. Fully serviced accommodation - apartments, homes and sprawling penthouses - lures design-conscious guests with classic Bajan decor, state-of-the-art amenities and picture-postcard views of majestic coconut trees, pristine white sands and crystalline waters. Highlights include large terraces with private spa pools, sizable open-plan living rooms, dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, and laundry rooms. All bedrooms come complete with en-suite bathrooms and feature comfortable beds with pillowtop mattresses and Egyptian-cotton sheets. Facilities include a fitness centre, beauty salon and day spa that offers relaxing and rejuvenating treatments and therapies. Guests can enjoy light lunches, snacks and cocktails at the poolside Gazebo Bar, or else stock up on fresh fruit, seafood, freshly-baked breads, cheeses, deli meats, ready-to-go meals and fine wines at the Gourmet Store, located a short water taxi ride away at Port Ferdinand Luxury Marina & Residences.
£1949 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services