Seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to sunbathe by the waters of the Red Sea while enjoying the finest in Egyptian hospitality. Your holiday home in Sharm El Sheikh will be the Hilton Fayrouz Sharm, a classy resort occupying a prime spot on the Na'ama Bay.
Here you will be able to relax in the midst of beautiful tropical gardens in shaded loungers arranged beside a lovely swimming pool. Or you could take a walk on the soft golden sands that cover the stretch of private beach that is part of the hotel. The rooms that make up the hotel are structured in a village layout and boast immaculate furnishings to ensure maximum comfort.
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
- Departs: london
- Arrives: sharm el sheikh, Egypt
- Departs: sharm el sheikh, Egypt
- Arrives: london
Hilton Fayrouz Sharm
- Bed and Breakfast
- Pefect location in the heart of naama bay, with a beautiful area of private beach
- A sophisticated holiday village layout, with plenty of space
- Pirates is forever the most popular pub in Na'ama bay
As one of the first properties in Na'ama Bay, the Hilton Fayrouz enjoys a prime location in the heart of the bay, beside an exceptional private beach. This hotel is set in colourful gardens with water features and a network of swimming pools and is well known for its exceptional facilities. You can explore the waters by kayak, go parasailing for a bird's-eye view or simply spend a day sunbathing by the blue waters of the Red Sea. With a range of bar and dining experiences on offer, guests can enjoy fine wine and some freshly caught seafood while dining by the promenade or enjoy the music at the lively Pirate Bar. Guests have the added advantage of the facilities of the Hilton's two sister hotels in the area. With bright and spacious guest rooms, fantastic facilities and a wonderful central location the Hilton Fayrouz is a great location to experience the best of Sharm El Sheikh.
We had a great time and great fun in Sharm el Sheikh, hotel was very good thanks for recommending it
Sue Harris reviewing Hilton Fayrouz Sharm (03-Nov-2012)
£799 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services