Part of the province of Havana, this fantastic area gives you an opportunity to experience authentic Cuban living not seen in the big city. Jibacoa offers visitors unspoilt beaches and clear warm waters with a peaceful and secluded atmosphere.
Highlights of the area included taking the Hershey Electric Railway and hiking in hills with spectacular views over lush green valleys where Cuba's famous tobacco is grown. This place of tranquil beauty seems as though it has been lost in time.
- Uncover Cuba through daily walks organised by the entertainment team to appreciate the local nature and wildlife
- There is something for everyone with a varied array of activities on offer, choose from water sports, land sports and much more
- Enjoy an unspoilt natural setting in a lush beach cove within close proximity to the capital, Havana
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Enviable location between green hills and protected waters
- all inclusive resort for over 16 year olds
- spanish classes dance lessons & daily walks
Memories Jibacoa is located on the amazing Arroyo Bermejo Beach, one hour from Varadero and Havana. This secluded paradise is set in 19 acres of land surrounded by sloping green hills and scenic countryside, facing the magnificent blue waters and coral reef barrier. In order to reveal the diverse natural surroundings to guests, daily walks are organised by the entertainment team and snorkelling and diving are offered every day. The resort is designed for couples and guests 16 years and older and offers a range of activities with water sports, tennis, Spanish classes, dance lessons and a number of different restaurants and bars. The unspoiled setting and calm sea make this hotel a natural option for an amazing Cuban holiday.
A beautiful resort. Staff were ever so friendly and helpful. A nice mix of fun and relaxation for adults of al ages and personalities. The air conditioned piano bar was just delightful and the drinks were very a decent quality (the Spanish coffee was a great night cap). Would Definately go back!
Rhiannon Williams reviewing Memories Jibacoa (24-Sep-2016)
£1129 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services