Enjoy a stay at the Memories Jibacoa Hotel. Located within the province of Havana, this fantastic setting provides you with the opportunity to experience authentic Cuban living not seen in the big city.
Jibacoa offers visitors unspoilt beaches and clear warm waters with a peaceful and secluded atmosphere. Highlights of the area include taking the Hershey Electric Railway and hiking in hills with spectacular views over lush green valleys where Cuba's famous tobacco is grown. This place of tranquil beauty is timeless.
- Uncover Cuba on organised, daily walks that highlight the local nature and wildlife.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
- Enjoy an array of activities, including water sports, land sports and much more.
- Enjoy an unspoilt lush beach cove within close proximity to the capital, Havana.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Enviable location between green hills and protected waters
- all inclusive resort for over 16 year olds
- spanish classes dance lessons & daily walks
Memories Jibacoa is located on the amazing Arroyo Bermejo Beach, one hour from Varadero and Havana. This secluded paradise is set in 19 acres of land surrounded by sloping green hills and scenic countryside, facing the magnificent blue waters and coral reef barrier. In order to reveal the diverse natural surroundings to guests, daily walks are organised by the entertainment team and snorkelling and diving are offered every day. The resort is designed for couples and guests 16 years and older and offers a range of activities with water sports, tennis, Spanish classes, dance lessons and a number of different restaurants and bars. The unspoiled setting and calm sea make this hotel a natural option for an amazing Cuban holiday.
Laid back resort with friendly staff, good food and lovely beach.
Julie Blatchford reviewing Memories Jibacoa (05-Mar-2017)
£759 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services