Take this chance to tour the length and breadth of Cuba's historical capital while living in the lap of luxury. As a guest of the Saratoga hotel you will be situated right in the heart of Havana's historical centre, letting you explore the wonders of Old Havana at your leisure.
The hotel itself has quite an illustrious past, being a meeting place for Cuba's artist community since the 1930s. No effort has been in making the hotel a work of art; the structure is a beauty to behold with its floor-to-ceiling windows and touches of mahogany. You will be treated to such delights as sunbathing beside a rooftop pool from where you can also enjoy breathtaking views over the city.
- Get fantastic city views from the roof top swimming pool and restaurant which are reputed to be the best rooftop pool and restaurant in the city
- Enjoy exclusive benefits for couples when staying for a minimum of 2 nights
- Hotel Saratoga was listed on the Conde Nast 'Gold List 2008' for its ambience and design
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- Patio Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- award winning boutique hotel in the historic centre of havana
- roof top swimming pool & restaurant with fantastic city views
- exclusive offer for couples staying 2 nights
The elegant Hotel Saratoga is located in the historic centre of Havana. Housed behind the facade of a grand colonial building, this hotel has been a favourite haunt for Cuban artists and socialites since the 1930s. Hotel Saratoga combines exquisite fittings of floor-to-ceiling French windows and mahogany features, with the latest technology to ensure outstanding comfort and service. This sophisticated hotel has panoramic views of Havana's bay and skyline including the Capitolio, the Gran Teatro de La Habana, and of the Paseo del Prado. The legendary Partagas Cigar Factory is nearby and the Floridita, one of Ernest Hemingway's favourite bars, is just around the corner. Hotel Saratoga is the perfect base for discerning travellers wishing to explore the fascinating city of Havana.
Hotel Saratoga was listed on the Conde Nast 'Gold List 2008' for its ambience and design.
Hotel Saratoga has been ranked at 16 in the best Top 100 hotels in the Americas and Caribbean category, according to the results of the Readers' Awards 2009, feature by the British Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler
Additionally all couples will receive when booking with The Holiday Place for min 2 nts stay:
- Special breakfast in the room for couples, subject to previous reservation by the client
- Upgrade to Superior Room (subject on availability)
- 1 hour- free internet in the hotel business center, every day
- 1 complimentary dinner in Anacaona Restaurant. Beverages to be paid a la carte
- 1 complimentary service in the Spa (massage - 20 min OR use of jacuzzi for 20 min ) courtesy valid for both people
Would not recommend. The staff were surly and unhelpful. The room was, and smelt, damp. Nice rooftop pool and terrace with fantastic views of Capitol building and Havana.
Richard Dyson reviewing Saratoga (19-Dec-2015)
£1589 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services