Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences. Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city's architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neo-classical and Art Deco styles and the colonial buildings of 'Old Havana' have earned the city a UNESCO World Heritage Listing.
With a wealth of exciting attractions, there is so much to do and see. Explore the museums and galleries of the old town, enjoy a cabaret show at the Tropicana, visit the colourful markets at Palacio de la Artesanía, sip a mojito at one of the atmospheric bars or escape to the beach at Playas del Este.
- The hotel boasts two wonderful rooftop swimming pools, where guests can relax with a drink, enjoy lunch and the most wonderful panoramic views of the city
- Located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, beside Central Park and steps away from the National Theatre
- Choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the Iberostar Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
This hotel is fantastically situated to enjoy many of Havana's wonderful sites. Old Havana is just around the corner. The hotel is authentic and the staff all helpful, welcoming and efficient. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Juliet Harris reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (06-Dec-2016)
£1069 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services