A blissful tropical paradise awaits you at the adults-only Jade Mountain Resort in St Lucia. Exclusively for adults, 15 year-olds and over will spend 8 days in a magical mountain setting which comprises 600 acres of lush tropical gardens and overlooks the sparkling Caribbean Sea and the dramatic Piton Mountains.
Nature lovers will really enjoy this boutique hotel, as the lush amenities don't interfere with the enchanting natural scenery; divers and snorkelers will also really enjoy their stay, as they will be able to submerge in the amazing coral reefs which surround the estate. If you wish to keep active, deep sea fishing, jungle biking and daily escorted walks and hikes can also be arranged. Even though only breakfast is included, don't miss out on tasting the fresh, simple and succulent Jade cuisine created by Allan Susser, an award-winning chef.
- Set in 600 acres of lust tropical grounds bordering two soft sand beaches. Jade mountain is the only resort in St lucia with views of both Pitons
- Perfect Retreat for Honeymoons, tried and tested by our Caribbean specialists
- Food is created by the award winning chef Allen Susser so guests are promised dishes that are fresh, simple and succulent
- Complimentary upgrade to All Inclusive plus stay longer and pay less with free nights
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
- Sky Jacuzzi Suite
- Bed and Breakfast
- unsurpassed location with views of the Pitons
- Award winning chef serves organic produce grown on the resort
- natural soft sand beaches and pristine coral reefs
Set high on Morne Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain offers sweeping panoramic views of the dramatic Piton Mountains and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. This boutique, luxury resort is set within the Anse Chastanet Resort and offers an exclusive adults-only (15 years and over) experience in a stunning natural setting. All of the facilities of Anse Chastanet Resort are at hand, meaning that you can enjoy a range of dining options and activities or simply laze on the beach. Jade Mountain's exclusive facilities include the holistic Jade Mountain Spa and The Jade Mountain Club. The restaurant offers seasonal cuisine reflecting local flavours and classic regional specialties. You can dine in style at the restaurant or enjoy any meal, any time in the privacy of your room. Jade Mountain also offers culinary adventures from cooking and chocolate making classes to organised fruit foraging, fishing trips and spice tours. Each guest room at Jade Mountain was designed as an individual work of art. These spacious sanctuaries open out to a private deck with an infinity pool, and offer unparalleled ocean and mountain views. There are no telephones, televisions or radios in the rooms so you can truly get away from it all and find peace and inspiration in this beautiful paradise.
Words you cant describe, you have to be there to really appreciate how fantastic this place is.
Dipesh Amin reviewing Jade Mountain (15-Jul-2010)
£3009 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services