Boasting fabulous views of the iconic Casablanca harbour and the Hassan II mosque, Le Royal Mansour Meridien towers over the centre of Morocco's economic capital. Sitting right at the heart of this...
- Live in luxury with in-room movies and a 24 hour butler service
- After a tough day of sightseeing, relax at the spa with hammam and sauna
- Immerse yourself in Moroccan culture at La Douira or the delightful conservatory of Le Jardin d'Hiver
- Departs: london
- Arrives: casablanca, Morocco
- Departs: casablanca, Morocco
- Arrives: london
Le Royal Mansour Meridien
- Bed and Buffet Breakfast
Boasting fabulous views of the iconic Casablanca harbour and the Hassan II mosque, Le Royal Mansour Meridien towers over the centre of Morocco's economic capital. Sitting right at the heart of this legendary city, once a French colonial town, this hotel is close to all of the area's history and cultural attractions. Standing out of one of the most prestigious Morocco hotels, Le Royal Mansour delivers true five-star service and deluxe facilities for discerning travellers. Some of the hotel's most celebrated facilities include sumptuous banquet halls, a fitness centre, spa and the famous La Douira restaurant, serving authentic Moroccan cuisine. The hotel sits in close proximity major attraction sites such as the New Medina, the Central Market, the Place des Nations Unies and the winding streets of the Old Medina.
£649 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services