Start your Cuban adventure with a stay in Havana's up-scale Miramar district at the Comodoro Hotel. A mere 20 minute car journey from Old Havana, immerse yourself in rich culture and history. Explore bustling and pulsating city streets, blessed with magnificent colonial buildings and enjoy Havana's vibrant energy.
Experience salsa, museums, incredible architecture, rum cocktails, cigars and much more. Then, retire back to the air conditioned hotel and enjoy the plethora of facilities on offer. Dip into the pool, bask in the luscious gardens with sea views, have a game of tennis, have a relaxing massage or visit the hotels health and fitness complex. Once you've exhausted the sights of interest in Havana, head for a rejuvenating retreat in Varadero at Villa Totuga. The hotel is a laid-back and cozy resort situated on a quiet side street located, next to Cuba's best beach. Known for its blissful white powdery sand and landscaped pool sides, don't forget to relish some much needed time for yourself. When you feel like some action, stroll to the nearby shopping mall, or enjoy a jeep tour, live performances and hip-shaking nightlife. Perhaps try kayaking, snorkelling, catamaran sailing or windsurfing. Or play a game of volleyball, table tennis or billiards.
- Excellent leisure facilities at Comodoro Bungalows - gymnasium, beauty centre and swimming area for children
- The Comodoro Bungalows are the perfect base for discovering the wonders of Havana and the surrounding area
- The ideally located Villa Tortuga offers comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Comodoro Hotel and Bungalows
- 1 Bedroom Bungalow
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great seaside location in the residential area of Miramar
- Excellent leisure facilities in the heart of Havana
- Fine choice of accommodation and eateries
- children swimming pools
- 24-hour front desk
- ironing board
Comodoro Bungalows are located in the Comodoro Hotel and Bungalow Complex, in the heart of Havana’s Miramar district. Just 20 minutes by car from Old Havana, the Comodoro Bungalows are an ideal base for discovering the wonders of Havana and the surrounding area. The vibrant capital of Havana has a multitude of attractions; ballet, cinema, salsa, museums, incredible architecture, the loving restoration work of UNESCO, rum, cigars & much more.
Great room. Wish we had stayed later
Deborah Edwards reviewing Comodoro Hotel and Bungalows (17-Feb-2017)
Villa Tortuga Hotel
- All Inclusive
- A variety of dining options to choose from
- The stunning Varadero Beach less than 200 meters away
- Enjoy a laid back feel to your holiday
Nice place to rest and relax.
Slawomir Golab reviewing Villa Tortuga Hotel (16-Jan-2018)
£969 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services