Visit the Hawksbill Beach by Rex Resorts, a unique Caribbean hideaway in Antigua, and enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of its stunning surroundings, including 37 acres of lush tropical gardens. During your 8-day stay you can choose to soak up the sun at any of the venue's 4 secluded beaches.
Your all-inclusive package includes buffet meals at the Tamarind Tree restaurant or at the new Seagrapes Restaurant down by the beach as well as delicious Caribbean cocktails.
- A wide range of dining options to choose from combined with a romantic atmosphere
- The perfect location just 15 minutes from St John and only 25 minutes from the airport
- Benefit from all activities the resort is offering such as watersports, tennis, volleyball and table tennis
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
Hawksbill Beach by Rex Resorts
- Garden Bungalow
- All Inclusive
- Caribbean hideaway with 4 secluded beaches
- Great value holidays at Hawksbill
- Dine at Hawksbill or Halcyon cove
Set in 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens, the Hawksbill by Rex Resorts is a special little Caribbean hideaway that you won't want to leave. Offering guests a choice of four secluded beaches, including Antigua's only 'clothing optional' beach, this resort has something for everyone. And with so many beaches in one place, this is the place for all beach lovers to be!
Presenting guests with a varied range of accommodation options ranging from Seaview Rooms cooled by fans and slatted windows to air-conditioned Beachfront Club rooms with either direct access to the beach or spectacular views from Honeymoon Cove. The emphasis at Hawksbill is on quiet relaxation with occasional evening entertainment.
Very quiet location, staff excellant
Derek Hollings reviewing Hawksbill Beach by Rex Resorts (05-Jun-2016)
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services