Start off your Cuban adventure with a stay at one of the island's most well-known landmark hotels. Once known as the Havana Hilton prior to 1959, the iconic Tryp Habana Libre hotel is a living piece of history centrally located just a few metres from the Malecon seawall and close to a varied range of entertainment options.
Once your 4 nights in Havana come to an end you'll be left to relax at the Sol Sirenas Coral in the famous Varadero beach. Choose from a range of water sports, dine at different restaurants, enjoy live shows and animated parties and generally have a fantastic time at this warm and friendly all inclusive property. The resort is highly recommended for families travelling with children or teenagers as well as adults seeking relaxation and fun.
- Both hotels offer exciting evening entertainment, perfect for discovering true 'Cuban style'
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Sol Sirenas Coral offers a programme of activities at the Cuban Club which include Spanish lessons, dancing classes, cocktail mixing and more
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Tryp Habana Libre Hotel
- Tryp Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- located in the centre of havana, close to the Old Town and the malecon
- huge outdoor swimming pool with sun deck
- excellent range of restaurants and bars including the turquin cabaret
The Tryp Habana Libre Hotel is located in central Havana, in district known as La Rampa. This area is home to the University of La Habana and is well known for its animated nightlife. This iconic hotel enjoys views over the city and the sea while its large swimming pool it is the perfect place to relax and refresh after a busy day of sightseeing. The hotel has a range of restaurants and bars including the Turquin Caberet, which offers live performances and salsa music every night. The hotel's central location provides easy access to many of Havana’s sights including the Cathedral, the Malecón and Old Havana.
Lovely hotel, very central location.
Kelly Marie Sweeney reviewing Tryp Habana Libre Hotel (01-Mar-2017)
Sol Sirenas Coral Hotel
- Double Standard
- All Inclusive
- two hotels in one - all inclusive - located by the beach
- excellent facilities for families with children
- cuban club with spanish lessons, dancing classes, cocktail mixing, etc.
The beautiful hotel complex of Sol Sirenas Coral All Inclusive Resort comprises the hotels Sol Sirenas and Sol Coral, both belonging to the Sol Melia brand. The resort is located on the sea front at the Varadero beach and very close to the Varadero's centre, near the commercial centre, the little town and the Plaza Americas Convention Centre and all this, at only 500 metres from a fabulous world class golf course.
We stayed as part of a two centre break following a three night stay in Havana. We were at Sirenas hotel for four nights. It was a great stay, but go with lower expectations of what constitutes a four star in my opinion. Examples of shoddiness include: a crazy restaurant booking system left us...
Clayton Shaw reviewing Sol Sirenas Coral Hotel (12-Mar-2014)
£989 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services