Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend your days revelling in the fine white sands in the shade of swaying palm trees at the Gran Porto . The waters of the Caribbean here seep in warm and turquoise, glittering under cloudless skies.
As you acquire your long awaited tan, you can look forward to cosy nights at the Gran Porto Resort and Spa. This all-inclusive resort sits right on the edge of the crystalline waters, giving you quick access to this gorgeous beach. Besides being marvellously close to the sea, you will be near the most happening spots where Cancun's trendiest clubs and shopping outlets are concentrated.
- There is something to suit everyone's tastes with plenty of restaurants and bars including Maria's offering authentic Mexican fare
- Enjoy endless activities and facilities at the resort including freshwater pools, a rooftop pool and hot tub along with much more
- Gran Porto offers something for everyone with activites suited to adults, kids and teens with Oki Fun World for kids and T-Zone for teens
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Gran Porto Resort and Spa
- All Inclusive
- The Resort enjoys a fantastic location
- Take advantage of fantastic service and ameneties
- Something for everyone with amazing restuarants and bars to enjoy
With a gorgeous location on a protected stretch of beach right at the heart of Playa del Carmen, the Gran Porto Resort and Spa is a beautiful and picturesque all inclusive resort, located on a few steps away from the glitzy Fifth Avenue and all of its trendy shops, restaurants and clubs. With a building design that resembles those of Mexico's grand colonial haciendas, guests staying at the Gran Porto Resort and Spa will get to immerse in a totally Mexican experience with world-class touches coupled with the highest quality standards in terms of facilities, services and outstanding hospitality. There is something to suit every type of guest at the resort with Oki Fun World featuring mini golf and a water park for kids aged 4 - 12 and there is also a T Zone teen hot spot with video games and other social opportunism for ages 12 - 17 while adults can relax in one of the various bars or in the rooftop pool or hot tub. Gran Porto Resort and Spa also boasts various restaurants with something sure to suit everyone's tastes including Maria's offering authentic Mexican fare.
1st - 30th September 2017 - On site changes which may slightly affect services of different areas / restaurants
£1029 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services