Take your family to sophisticated Nassau for a week of non-stop pampering and entertainment at the Melia Nassau Beach All Inclusive. Children and adults alike will enjoy swimming in 3 large swimming pools with flowing waterfalls, sipping a refreshing drink a swim-up bar and relaxing in the whirlpools.
If you prefer to dip your feet into the sand, visit the venue's stunning private beach and soak up the sun. Families will be able to bond while they have fun, by participating in the 'Love your family' programme, which provides a wide range of activities for everyone to enjoy, including dive-in films, star-gazing and a folk-singing competition.
- Tuck into delicious cuisine from around the world with 6 specialty restaurants to suit every palate
- Family-friendly activities include fireside stories, star-gazing and folTuck into delicious cuisine from around the world with 6 specialty to suit every palatek-singing competitions
- Set in 7 acres of stunning waterscape featuring 3 swimming pools with flowing waterfalls, a swim-up bar and whirlpools
- Departs: london
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
Melia Nassau Beach All Inclusive
- Classic Island View
- All Inclusive
- spectacular setting on cable Beach
- 15 restaurants and lounges for dining options
- There's a 'Love your family programme' for all
A warm welcome awaits you at Melia Nassau Beach All Inclusive. This all inclusive resort is ideally situated on a spectacular stretch of Cable Beach, Nassau's most famous white-sand beach. From the moment you arrive, you will enjoy gracious Bahamian hospitality, superb amenities and an abundance of activities from swimming and golf to snorkelling and exciting water sports. The 7 acre water complex features three freshwater pools with waterfalls, whirlpools, and a swim-up bar where you can relax during the day. By night, try your luck at the neighbouring Crystal Palace Casino or enjoy the tastes of the Caribbean at a variety of restaurants and bars. The lively nightlife of Nassau is also just minutes away. Melia Nassau Beach Resort is ideal for a fun family holiday or relaxing beach escape in the wonderful Bahamian sun.
It was lovely. The entire setting combined with the professional and helpful staff helped us forget about every-day concerns. Even the simplest needs and requests were handled in a timely manner and with respect to the client. I am only disappointed by the fact that I couldn't make my trip to Exuma...
Stefan Teodorov Peev reviewing Melia Nassau Beach All Inclusive (03-Jun-2014)
£1589 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services