Really get to experience idyllic island living in a deserted Indian Ocean paradise where you will get to feel at one with nature in a totally undeveloped environment, and all of it without leaving out any of the modern luxuries and conveniences of the 21st century.
Enjoy five-star pampering at Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa premium resort that has been praised as one of the world's most romantic, thanks to the serene beauty of Mauritius Trou d'Eau Douce Bay. Stay in, dine out, make it a spa day or never leave the glorious beach...the choice of how to indulge yourself is entirely yours...at this retreat you'll never be short of options.
- Free wireless internet additional to the modern and elegant rooms made for your comfort
- Make the most of your holiday and benefit from the Chi, The Spa, Tennis Club and golf course
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the white sanded beach while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
Shangri-la's Le Touessrok Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Ocean View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Enjoy a range of world class facilities including free Wi-Fi in the rooms
- Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is one of the Leading hotels of the World
- Check out fantastic fun facilities at T-club, the large clubhouse where imaginative surprises delight children and their parents
Set on a beautiful stretch of white sanded coastline and overlooking the tranquil serenity of Mauritius' Trou d'Eau Douce bay, stands one of the world's greatest and most unique romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa manages to blend the essence of cool, modern elegance with the cultural warmth of this tropical island. All suites, rooms and villas at this lavish resort are situated on mainland and in close proximity to a variety of restaurants and leisure spots including an exclusive Givenchy Spa, Tennis Club and Kids Club.
Beautifully situated over two islands, this breathtaking resort features a spectacular championship golf course at Ile aux Cerf while offering an exclusive 'desert island' experience at the other island, Ilot Mangenie. Perfectly combinging the best of both worlds, a stay here guarantees a most magical Mauritian experience with the opportunity of taking unique nature excursions, deer stalking trips and cycling tours, all offered by this on-of-a-kind exclusive resort.
£1319 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services