Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Discover the history of Vietnam in the country’s capital before heading across to the unspoiled beauty of Phu Quoc Island
- Romantic rooftop bar over Hanoi
- Complimentary beach Yoga and Tai Chi on Phu Quoc
- Idyllic romantic retreat
Wander through the hectic streets of Ho Chi Minh City before basking in the sunshine on the beachfront in Danang
- Stylish and modern accommodation in both destinations
- Dine on dishes from across Vietnam in Saigon
- Complimentary shuttle to Danang and Hoi An from Non Nuoc Beach
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable of...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Discover the beauty of a superb Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Best Western Hotels and Resorts has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for a new resort in Vietnam. The hotel group will operate the Best Western Premier Quang Binh in the coastal region of Dong Hoi. The property is scheduled to open in 2020, and will have 501 elegant guest rooms and suites with sea views. Facilities will include a restaurant, outdoor infinity pools, a lavish spa, children’s play area, and a modern fitness centre.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group will be adding a new hotel to its portfolio in Vietnam. The group will manage the Mandarin Oriental, Saigon in Ho Chi Minh City. Scheduled to open in 2020, the hotel will be part of the Union Square Saigon building, and it will have 277 guest rooms and suites, plus a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, and six restaurant and bars.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has signed a new property to its portfolio in Vietnam. The Swiss hotel group has taken over the Movenpick Hotel Ho Chi Minh City. The luxury property will have 815 guest rooms and suites, and 527 serviced apartments. The luxury resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and will be part of the new mixed-use Kenton Node Hotel Complex.