Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Discover the history of Vietnam in the country’s capital before heading across to the unspoilt beauty of Phu Quoc Island
- Romantic rooftop bar over Hanoi
- Complimentary beach Yoga and Tai Chi on Phu Quoc
- Idyllic romantic retreat
Discover two of Vietnam’s most cosmopolitan destinations, Ho Chi Minh City and Nha Trang, that both also boast a unique heritage
- Both resorts offer an extensive range of dining choices
- Unique facilities including an 18-hole golf course and amusement park in Nha Trang
- Try your hand at gambling in the Grand Hotel Saigon’s own casino
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts have announced that they will open a new hotel in Vietnam. Movenpick Hotel Quang Binh will be located in Dong Hoi, overlooking the Song Nhat Le River, and it will have 2019 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants and bars, a spa, a swimming pool, a fitness centre, and guests will have private beach access at the nearby Nhat Le Beach.
The Anam, one of Vietnam's premier resorts, recently announced the arrival of Sri Mara Spa. The spa is based on time-honoured Balinese rituals and emphasizes a simple "high-touch, low-tech" approach to wellness. The spa will offer numerous soothing treatments based on traditional Balinese practices, as well as detox and slimming programmes.
The Paradise Group has opened its second boutique hotel in Halong Bay in Vietnam, bringing another 78 guest rooms to the region. The Paradise Trend Hotel is located on Tuan Chau Island next to its sister property, the Paradise Suites Hotel, and between the two properties, facilities including two restaurants, a pub, a luxury spa and a boutique shop.