Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Treat you and your family to stay in vibrant city of Nha Trang where you will find that there is something for everyone
- You will find something to everyone's tastes at the hotel restaurant 'The Square', with its extensive global buffet
- The hotel includes both an outdoor pool bar and beach bar so you never have to go far to find that tropical cocktail
- All the rooms at the Novotel Nha trang have their own private balconies and idyllic sea views
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Situated at on Nha Trang's main street, Novotel Nha Trang boasts innovative design, modern amenities, and welcoming...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Travelodge has announced it will be debut its new upper-midscale hotel brand Skye by Travelodge in the Vietnamese beach resort of Nha Trang in 2020. The new Skye by Travelodge Arena Nha Trang will feature almost 2,500 hotel rooms as part of a new mixed-use beach development.
The InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has signed a management agreement with Europe Trading Investment Company Limited to open the new Hotel Indigo Saigon The City in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. The hotel will have 150 guest rooms and is scheduled to open in 2019, and will be the global hotel group's second property to open in the South East Asian country.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts has signed a deal to manage the new Movenpick Resort Lang Co in Vietnam. The luxury hotel will be located on the tropical central coast and will have 148 guest rooms, suites and villas. The beachfront property is scheduled to open in at the end of 2018, and its facilities will include a spa, fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, kids' club, and two restaurants.