Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Combine the bustling streets of Hanoi with an idyllic beachfront stay in Danang
- Range of water sports available on Non Nuoc Beach
- Complimentary shuttle from the beach to Hoi An and Danang City
- Charming boutique hotel set in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Enjoy the sights and sounds of everything Vietnam has to offer followed by a restful stay in the heart of Hong Kong to catch your breath again
- Visit the most popular sites in Vietnam all in one memorable and hassle free trip
- Ideal Harbour side location in the heart of Hong Kong
- Opportunity to stay on an authentic Junk Boat in Halong Bay
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Explore the rich heritage of Hanoi with a stay at the luxurious Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, ideally located in the...
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
Discover the beauty and unique heritage of Vietnam with this incredible tour across some of its most famous sites and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Melia Hotels International has signed a new brand property to its portfolio in Vietnam. The Spanish hotel group will add the Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort to its collection in the country. Scheduled to open 2018 in Cam Ranh Bay on the Southeastern coast of Vietnam, the hotel will have 200 guest rooms with sea views and 100villas with private infinity pools.
Marriott International has announced the opening of its newest hotel in Vietnam. The JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay is the first international luxury hotel brand on Phu Quoc Island. The oceanfront property has 244 guest rooms, suites and villas, plus facilities including five restaurants and bars, outdoor swimming pools, and the lavish Spa by JW.
Hanoi's heritage quarter around Hoan Kiem Lake is set to become the backdrop for an exclusive concert from the London Symphony Orchestra next month. The open-air performance is part of the Vietnam Airlines Classic – Hanoi Concert, an annual event that promotes arts and culture in the Vietnamese capital.