Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Discover the surprising blend of heritage and culture the cosmopolitan city of Nha Trang has to offer
A matter of minutes from the city centre as well as walking distance from the beach, and surrounded by lush hills and traditional Vietnamese farming villages, this holiday offers a taste of everything Vietnam has to offer
- Cool off in the stunning outdoor pool, located on the 4th floor, giving a sense of privacy above the buzzing city
- Feel on top of the world at the hotels impressive rooftop bar with incredible views out across the bay and city skyline
- A popular form of entertainment in Vietnam, the hotel includes a 7 karaoke rooms for hours of entertainment
Discover two of Vietnam’s most cosmopolitan destinations, Ho Chi Minh City and Nha Trang, that both also boast a unique heritage
- Both resorts offer an extensive range of dining choices
- Unique facilities including an 18-hole golf course and amusement park in Nha Trang
- Try your hand at gambling in the Grand Hotel Saigon’s own casino
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts have announced that they will open a new hotel in Vietnam. Movenpick Hotel Quang Binh will be located in Dong Hoi, overlooking the Song Nhat Le River, and it will have 2019 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants and bars, a spa, a swimming pool, a fitness centre, and guests will have private beach access at the nearby Nhat Le Beach.
The Anam, one of Vietnam's premier resorts, recently announced the arrival of Sri Mara Spa. The spa is based on time-honoured Balinese rituals and emphasizes a simple "high-touch, low-tech" approach to wellness. The spa will offer numerous soothing treatments based on traditional Balinese practices, as well as detox and slimming programmes.
The Paradise Group has opened its second boutique hotel in Halong Bay in Vietnam, bringing another 78 guest rooms to the region. The Paradise Trend Hotel is located on Tuan Chau Island next to its sister property, the Paradise Suites Hotel, and between the two properties, facilities including two restaurants, a pub, a luxury spa and a boutique shop.