Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Explore the unique city of Nha Trang in Vietnam full of entertainment, culture and stunning ocean views
With the Nha Trang Bay to the east and impressive green mountains to the west, the city of Nha Trang is a place full of surprises to discover
- The area is blessed with its own micro-climate giving it better weather for longer periods of time
- The Merperle SeaSun Hotel boasts its own rooftop bar ideal to start your evening with or for an intimate date night
- Try your hand at karaoke in the hotel, a popular activity in the country
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Discover the surprising blend of heritage and culture the cosmopolitan city of Nha Trang has to offer
A matter of minutes from the city centre as well as walking distance from the beach, and surrounded by lush hills and traditional Vietnamese farming villages, this holiday offers a taste of everything Vietnam has to offer
- Cool off in the stunning outdoor pool, located on the 4th floor, giving a sense of privacy above the buzzing city
- Feel on top of the world at the hotels impressive rooftop bar with incredible views out across the bay and city skyline
- A popular form of entertainment in Vietnam, the hotel includes a 7 karaoke rooms for hours of entertainment
Combining exciting excursions and activities with the stunning heritage sites of central Vietnam, this trip has it all
Enjoy a beach side retreat with a variety of exciting activities that is also surrounded by three incredible UNESCO sites in the Da Nang area of Vietnam
- Stunning beachside accommodation with a modern Asian influence
- Golf courses designed by golfing legends and professionals a matter of minutes from the resort
- Resort activities including jet skiing, ocean kayaking, Tai Chi and many more
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Melia Hotels International has signed a new brand property to its portfolio in Vietnam. The Spanish hotel group will add the Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort to its collection in the country. Scheduled to open 2018 in Cam Ranh Bay on the Southeastern coast of Vietnam, the hotel will have 200 guest rooms with sea views and 100villas with private infinity pools.
Marriott International has announced the opening of its newest hotel in Vietnam. The JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay is the first international luxury hotel brand on Phu Quoc Island. The oceanfront property has 244 guest rooms, suites and villas, plus facilities including five restaurants and bars, outdoor swimming pools, and the lavish Spa by JW.
Hanoi's heritage quarter around Hoan Kiem Lake is set to become the backdrop for an exclusive concert from the London Symphony Orchestra next month. The open-air performance is part of the Vietnam Airlines Classic – Hanoi Concert, an annual event that promotes arts and culture in the Vietnamese capital.