Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Head to DaNang for blissful sea breezes and exhilarating water sports alongside lush National Parks and a look into the unique history of Vietnam
- Three UNESCO World heritage Sites in the surrounding area
- Free shuttle bus to historical Hoi An or buzzing Danang
- Beachfront resort with a backdrop of verdant mountains
Discover Vietnam's vibrant past in Saigon and combine it with a trip to the idyllic tropical sanctuary of Phu Quoc Island for some sun and sea
- Unwind with both of the hotels boasting their own spa
- Ideal central location in the centre of Saigon
- Dine on the freshest seafood, renowned on Phu Quoc Island
Idyllic romantic escape for you and you loved one in a secluded tropical bay on the island of Phu Quoc
- Private ocean view villa accommodation ideal for a couples retreat
- Complimentary sports activities ranging from beach volleyball through to windsurfing
- Luxury spa treatments on the stunning beachfront, taking inspiration from traditional Asian methods
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
Discover the beauty and unique heritage of Vietnam with this incredible tour across some of its most famous sites and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
The World Spa Awards 2017 Gala Ceremony took place last month at the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay in Vietnam. The glitzy event recognised leaders in the spa and wellness industry across the world. Among the winners were the Maldives who scooped the award for Indian Ocean's Best Spa Destination, and the Gaia Retreat & Spa took the title of Oceania's Best Day Spa and World's Best Day Spa.
Fusion Resort Phu Quoc in Vietnam has opened its doors on a beautiful stretch of coastline in the private bay of Vung Bau. The beachfront resort sits on 20 hectares of tropical land, and has 97 lavish pool villas, two swimming pools, an 11,210-square-metre spa, a modern health centre, an outdoor cinema, a children's club, and two gourmet restaurants.
The highest hotel in Vietnam has opened its doors to guests in the city of Hanoi. The InterContinental Hanoi Landmark 72 is situated in the Landmark 72 mixed use complex, and it has 359 guest rooms and suites. The hotel occupies the 62nd to 71st floors of the Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, and has a variety of restaurants and bars, one of Hanoi’s largest pillar-less ballrooms, and an Exclusive Club Intercontinental Lounge.