Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Enjoy the sights and sounds of everything Vietnam has to offer followed by a restful stay in the heart of Hong Kong to catch your breath again
- Visit some of the most popular sites in Vietnam all in one memorable and hassle free trip
- Ideal Harbour side location in the heart of Hong Kong
- Opportunity to stay on an authentic Junk Boat in Halong Bay
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Located on the stunning Bai Dai beach, Vinpearl Phu Quoc Resort and Golf has it all to make your holiday unforgettable,...
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Situated at on Nha Trang's main street, Novotel Nha Trang boasts innovative design, modern amenities, and welcoming...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
The Dream Hotel Group has signed a deal with the Beegreen Group to open its first hotel on a one-kilometre stretch of golden beach in Vietnam next year. The Dream Oceanami Villas & Spa in Long Hai in the Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province will open its doors to holidaymakers in June, 2017, and it will have 347 luxury villas and upscale facilities. This is the first of four hotel, the hotel group is planning to open in the country.
The Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An will open in Vietnam next month, and reservations are now open. The refurbished oceanfront hotel on Ha My beach has luxury villas, the tranquil Heart of Earth lagoon spa with eight treatment rooms, a Vietnamese cooking academy, three infinity swimming pools, two restaurants, a beach bar, 24-hour fitness centre, and a kids club.
According to some experts at a recent travel forum in Ho Chi Minh City, a lack of awareness is to blame for Vietnam’s underperforming tourism sector. However, other commentators believe that in order to adequately support any marketing efforts, officials must first address the damage done to Vietnam’s international reputation by pollution on some of Vietnam’s beaches.