Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Enjoy the sights and sounds of everything Vietnam has to offer followed by a restful stay in the heart of Hong Kong to catch your breath again
- Visit some of the most popular sites in Vietnam all in one memorable and hassle free trip
- Ideal Harbour side location in the heart of Hong Kong
- Opportunity to stay on an authentic Junk Boat in Halong Bay
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts have announced that they will open a new hotel in Vietnam. Movenpick Hotel Quang Binh will be located in Dong Hoi, overlooking the Song Nhat Le River, and it will have 2019 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants and bars, a spa, a swimming pool, a fitness centre, and guests will have private beach access at the nearby Nhat Le Beach.
The Anam, one of Vietnam's premier resorts, recently announced the arrival of Sri Mara Spa. The spa is based on time-honoured Balinese rituals and emphasizes a simple "high-touch, low-tech" approach to wellness. The spa will offer numerous soothing treatments based on traditional Balinese practices, as well as detox and slimming programmes.
The Paradise Group has opened its second boutique hotel in Halong Bay in Vietnam, bringing another 78 guest rooms to the region. The Paradise Trend Hotel is located on Tuan Chau Island next to its sister property, the Paradise Suites Hotel, and between the two properties, facilities including two restaurants, a pub, a luxury spa and a boutique shop.