Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Wander through the hectic streets of Ho Chi Minh City before basking in the sunshine on the beachfront in Danang
- Stylish and modern accommodation in both destinations
- Dine on dishes from across Vietnam in Saigon
- Complimentary shuttle to Danang and Hoi An from Non Nuoc Beach
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Idyllic romantic escape for you and you loved one in a secluded tropical bay on the island of Phu Quoc
- Private ocean view villa accommodation ideal for a couples retreat
- Complimentary sports activities ranging from beach volleyball through to windsurfing
- Luxury spa treatments on the stunning beachfront, taking inspiration from traditional Asian methods
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Immerse yourself in the rich and varied landscapes of these two beautiful countries with memories that will last a life time
- Walk through the lush forests and cool off in the idyllic Kuang Si Falls in Laos
- Cruise though the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Take part in the traditional alms giving to the monks in Laos
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Explore the rich heritage of Hanoi with a stay at the luxurious Golden Silk Boutique Hotel, ideally located in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Holidaymakers visiting the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay resort in Vietnam will now be transported to the hotel via a luxury Maserati car. The new partnership with Maserati is keeping up with the high level of luxury synonymous with JW Marriott, and offers guests a comfortable transfer to the hotel which was designed by Bill Bensley and boasts a unique theme of a fictional sports university.
Best Western Hotels and Resorts will open a new beachfront resort on the picturesque island of Phu Quoc in Vietnam, after signing a licence agreement with the CEO Group in Vietnam. The Best Western Premier Sonasea Phu Quoc resort will have 565 guest rooms and suites with views of the sea and beach, and is due to open its doors to holidaymakers in January 2019.
The World Travel Awards has announced that the World Spa Awards and the Grand Final Gala Ceremony of the World Travel Awards 2017 will both take place on the same night this December. The ceremonies will be hosted by the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort and Spa in Vietnam, and will be attended by hundreds of leaders and officials from the travel and tourism industry.