Vietnam Holidays Browse all
Head to DaNang for blissful sea breezes and exhilarating water sports alongside lush National Parks and a look into the unique history of Vietnam
- Three UNESCO World heritage Sites in the surrounding area
- Free shuttle bus to historical Hoi An or buzzing Danang
- Beachfront resort with a backdrop of verdant mountains
The less touristy Da Nang is bursting with attractions and rich in a culture that every traveller will fall in love. Discover it for yourself at this luxury 5* resort
- Thrill seekers will love the dedicated Water Sport House on the beach including banana boats, jet skis and surfing
- Premier golf courses a matter of minutes away from the resort
- Choose from 4 restaurants and 2 bars on site, all specialising in different cuisines but all just as excellent
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Discover the beauty and unique heritage of Vietnam with this incredible tour across some of its most famous sites and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
A short walk from the impressive Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon opera House, the stylish Muong Thanh Saigon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Vietnam
Vietnam NewsBrowse all Vietnam News
Fusion Resort Phu Quoc in Vietnam has opened its doors on a beautiful stretch of coastline in the private bay of Vung Bau. The beachfront resort sits on 20 hectares of tropical land, and has 97 lavish pool villas, two swimming pools, an 11,210-square-metre spa, a modern health centre, an outdoor cinema, a children's club, and two gourmet restaurants.
The highest hotel in Vietnam has opened its doors to guests in the city of Hanoi. The InterContinental Hanoi Landmark 72 is situated in the Landmark 72 mixed use complex, and it has 359 guest rooms and suites. The hotel occupies the 62nd to 71st floors of the Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, and has a variety of restaurants and bars, one of Hanoi’s largest pillar-less ballrooms, and an Exclusive Club Intercontinental Lounge.
Holidaymakers visiting the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay resort in Vietnam will now be transported to the hotel via a luxury Maserati car. The new partnership with Maserati is keeping up with the high level of luxury synonymous with JW Marriott, and offers guests a comfortable transfer to the hotel which was designed by Bill Bensley and boasts a unique theme of a fictional sports university.