Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as Thailand is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Thailand Holidays Browse all
Soak in the vitamin D with a stay on the popular Patong Beach and enjoy a completely stress free holiday with the luxury of all-inclusive
- Ideal for both families and couples with a range of facilities and services catering to all travellers
- A relaxed atmosphere within a few minutes of buzzing Patong
- Beachfront with all rooms facing the sea
Make memories that will last a life time on the tropical island of Phuket with this beautiful beach-side resort
- Free transfers, free wifi and one free dinner for two
- Family friendly resort with an impressive pool side restaurant and food to match
- Easy reach of lively Patong
Treat your family to an adventure with memories that will last a life time on the island of Phuket
- Perfect holiday spot the whole family
- Idyllic beachfront dining opportunity
- Dream location on one of Phuket's most popular beaches
Enjoy a paradise of beaches, jungles and islands in secluded Khao Lak at The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani
- 500m from Nang Thong Beach
- Three outdoor swimming pools including a swim up bar and separate kids pool
- A fantastic value boutique gem, suitable for romantic couples and families alike
Escape from the daily routine with an incredible Thai adventure to the islands of Phuket and Koh Phi Phi
Leave the stress behind with this amazing opportunity to visit some of Thailand’s stunning tropical islands
- Spacious studio and suites accommodation in Phuket
- Discover where ‘The Beach’ with Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed in Koh Phi Phi
- Both hotels are in ideal locations to explore the surrounding tropical paradise
Nothing compares to Phuket for a tropical break, whether you're looking to relax on the beach, dive in the Andaman Sea, or take in the vibrant nightlife
- Tranquil location but an easy journey to buzzing Phuket Town
- Studio living with kitchenette, living room and separate sleeping area
- Breathtaking views across the Andaman Sea
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
The Seaview Patong is blessed with the ideal location to be situated only 5 minutes from the famous Patong Beach with...
Situated on the sea front Kantary Bay Hotel is offers breathtaking views over the calm tranquil waters of the Andaman...
Located within lush tropical gardens and designed in contemporary Thai style, Krabi La Playa is a great value option in...
The Leaf on the Sands boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes stroll from the...
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok is a stylish modern hotel located in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok giving you easy access to...
Located on the popular island of Phuket and in the heart of the buzzing Karon resort is the charming Phuket Orchid...
Experience the sights and sounds of Thailand's 'City of Angels' with a stay at the centrally located Narai Hotel....
Discover the vibrant city of Bangkok with a stay at the Century Park Hotel. Offering an ideal location close to the...
A stylish new hotel with families in mind, the Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien makes an ideal base to explore all...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Thailand
Thailand NewsBrowse all Thailand News
Travellers can now choose to stay in one of a range of large luxury beach-side villas that Elite Havens has added to its portfolio in Thailand. The new five-and-six bedroom beach-front villas are the first properties to be featured in the company’s new collection on the tropical Thai Gulf island of Koh Samui.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has announced the opening of its first resort in Southeast Asia. The Rosewood Phuket in Thailand is located on the beachfront at Emerald Bay, and has 71 pool pavilions and villas that face the sea and boast private infinity pools. To celebrate its opening, the hotel is offering the "Charms of the Andaman" introductory offer.
A new executive chef has been appointed at the Banyan Tree Phuket in Thailand. Ian John Thomason, from the UK, has taken over the role at the luxury hotel. The British chef has worked at numerous renowned kitchens from The savoy and the Sofitel London St James, to the Sheraton Grand Laguna Luxury Collection Phuket and Luxury Collection, Naka Island, Phuket.