Hong Kong Holidays Browse all
Explore the vibrant and bustling streets of Kowloon before heading for a breath of fresh air in the stunning surroundings of Ubud
- Only 15 minutes from Ubud town centre and range of attractions
- Rooftop pool overlooking the rice fields in Ubud
- Take a complimentary tour of Kowloon’s markets
Immerse yourself in local life on Hong Kong’s mainland before heading to the opulence of Dubai surrounded by incredible shopping and endless entertainment
- Both hotels offer outdoor pools
- Shuttle bus down to the waterfront and popular shopping area of Tsimshatsui in Hong Kong
- Enjoy chilled drinks in a relaxed atmosphere at Media Rotana’s outdoor lounge bar
Explore the culture of vibrant Hong Kong and then head to dynamic entertainment hub in the heart of Macau.
Discover everything Hong Kong has to offer, while staying in the comfortable Metropark Kowloon, before going to vibrant and lively Chinese peninsula of Macau.
- After a long day, relax in you spacious guestroom at Hotel Sintra, featuring a range of modern amenities, including air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and more.
- Benefit from an excellent location of Metropark Kowloon, close to the main transportation network, big shopping area of Mongkok, and Tsimshatsui waterfront, with daily free shuttle bus provided.
- There are plenty of dining options at Hotel Sintra, from American grilled steak to traditional Macanese specialities, served at the superb onsite restaurants.
Sample the flavourful cuisine, world-famous shopping and buzzing nightlife of trendy Hong Kong and discover unique Macao.
- Make the most of the excellent location in Macao, with a free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal
- Dine at the award-winning Hoi Yat Heen restaurant at the Harbour Plaza North Point in Hong Kong
- Get easy access to Hong Kong's efficient transport network from the Harbour Plaza North Point
Explore Hong Kong local life with a stay in the heart of vibrant Kowloon combined with a trip to the impressive city of Abu Dhabi, staying in utter luxury
- 3 outdoor pools in Abu Dhabi
- Observation deck on the 74th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Central location in the heart of Kowloon
Encounter the ultimate east-meet-west destination before heading to a tropical Thai paradise
- Upbeat Nooch Bar in the Cosmopolitan Hotel is a great venue for a night out
- Boutique beachfront relaxation in pristine Khao Lak
- Complimentary shuttle bus around Hong Kong Island makes the city easy to explore
Luxury, style and service in the heart of one of the most vibrant cities on earth. Perfectly placed for visitors who...
The perfect combination of Asian culture and beach, this Hong Kong and Thailand special is a holiday like no other. Dive...
This stunning hotel, situated on the border of Causeway bar and Wan Chai, offers a multitude of attractions. Perfectly...
Indulge your senses at this luxurious city centre hotel Surrounded by the modern skyscrapers, fashionable shops and...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
Explore the rich heritage and vibrant street life of Kowloon with a stay at The Eaton, a modern and stylish resort where...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Hong Kong
Hong Kong NewsBrowse all Hong Kong News
The Ascott Limited celebrated the officially opening of the Hotel Pravo in Hong Kong earlier this month. The luxury hotel sits in Tsim Sha Tsui overlooking Victoria Harbour, and offers 92 guest rooms and suites, and since its soft opening in June this year, the property has had 100 per cent occupancy on many nights.