Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
America Holidays Browse all
The hotel offers all the amenities you would expect in Las Vegas resort and more with great food and plenty of entertainment
- Venture out of Las Vegas to discover what Nevada has to offer with the help of the Adventure Tours Desk
- The hotel offers a great range of food from deli snacks to fine burgers - there's sure to be a food outlet to suit everyone tastes
- Round-the-clock entertainment right on the strip
A stones throw away from Madison Square Garden and walking distance from the Empire State is the Affinia Manhattan, a gem in the heart of New York.
- Located in the Heart of the Fashion District - close to Fifth Avenue & Empire State Building
- Concierge service offering theatre tickets, city tours, restaurant recommendations and more
- Catch views from your room of the Hudson River, Manhattan skyline, and Freedom Tower
An elegant Bayside retreat, offering modern and luxury accommodation, set in a trendy and artistic neighbourhood, just minutes from Downtown Miami.
Enjoy a short break in Las Vegas, the world centre for entertainment, glitz and glamour - it all comes together with a stay at Bellagio.
- An iconic hotel on Las Vegas Strip, boasting amazing views and featuring a 12-acre lake with a dancing fountain
- Enjoy a selection of 19 restaurants , 5 Bars, 5 swimming pools and much more
- Visit to the Casino is a must or why not take your holiday around many of the hosted events at the resort
Historical charm merged with modern amenities is the perfect combination for this city stay.
- The excellent location allows you to travel with ease as subway stations and transportation hubs are all within walking distance
- The hotel is just three blocks from the Empire State Building and within walking distance of many top attractions
- Many facilities including an exercise gym and a gift shop all plus high-speed internet connection
Easy access to the offerings of New York City; Little Italy, Tribeca and more are just walking distance away.
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Situated in the famous district of Manhattan, the hotel offers easy access around the city either by foot or on the subway
- Take advantage of the 24 hour gym with the latest True Fitness Technology and also the New York Sports Club located 5 blocks from hotel with a Sauna and Gym
Get to know America’s Wild, Wild West during an amazing 11-day trip which will be filled with exciting activities and...
A great family getaway or a fun escape for two – this package is so good it will tick everyone’s boxes! Take your...
When you want guaranteed sunshine but two different destinations to enjoy it in, this is the package to choose. Get the...
Embrace the sophistication, glamour and leisure of Miami as you spend five days in the heart of this oceanside city....
Experience the trip of a lifetime by visiting the famous sights of the East Cost of America with our exclusive High...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for America
America NewsBrowse all America News
Former NBA player announces plans for $1.3 billion development with hotel and sports arena in Las Vegas
The former NBA player Jackie Robinson has announced plans to begin construction on a privately funded project this spring that will renovate the SLS Las Vegas hotel and casino. The basketball star will renovate the property into a 22,000-seat stadium which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 and expected to cost $690 million.
Princess Cruises has announced that it will be providing summertime cruise holidays in the Caribbean from Florida for the first time in four years. The cruise line will be launching a full season of itineraries ranging from three-day escapes to week-long cruises between May and September, 2014.All sailings will depart from and return to Fort Lauderdale in the United States.
The Angler's Resort near Miami's South Beach has once again earned rave reviews, this time from Forbes.com's luxury holidays contributor Lisa Loverro. From luxurious accommodation to fine dining and not to mention a building that is steeped history dating back to the 1930's, the Angler's Resort certainly seems to be one of the Miami hotels to have it all.