Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
America Holidays Browse all
The hotel offers all the amenities you would expect in Las Vegas resort and more with great food and plenty of entertainment
- Venture out of Las Vegas to discover what Nevada has to offer with the help of the Adventure Tours Desk
- The hotel offers a great range of food from deli snacks to fine burgers - there's sure to be a food outlet to suit everyone tastes
- Round-the-clock entertainment right on the strip
An elegant Bayside retreat, offering modern and luxury accommodation, set in a trendy and artistic neighbourhood, just minutes from Downtown Miami.
A stones throw away from Madison Square Garden and walking distance from the Empire State is the Affinia Manhattan, a gem in the heart of New York.
- Located in the Heart of the Fashion District - close to Fifth Avenue & Empire State Building
- Concierge service offering theatre tickets, city tours, restaurant recommendations and more
- Catch views from your room of the Hudson River, Manhattan skyline, and Freedom Tower
Enjoy a short break in Las Vegas, the world centre for entertainment, glitz and glamour - it all comes together with a stay at Bellagio.
- An iconic hotel on Las Vegas Strip, boasting amazing views and featuring a 12-acre lake with a dancing fountain
- Enjoy a selection of 19 restaurants , 5 Bars, 5 swimming pools and much more
- Visit to the Casino is a must or why not take your holiday around many of the hosted events at the resort
Stay in a marvellous hotel that is now a New York legend, once the residence of Marilyn Monroe and host to many other Hollywood stars.
- Take advantage of the 24-hour room service after a long day discovering New York City
- A historic hotel dating back to 1931 - admire the architecture, shopping and all entertainment options, while being within walking distance to many attractions
- Indulge your inner diva with personalised facials, body treatments, massages, make-up artistry and much more
Perfectly situated in Midtown, nearby to Times Square, there will be ample opportunity to explore the famous landmarks and museums of NYC.
- Immerse yourself in the plethora of cuisines available both in the city, and onsite at the hotel
- Enjoy live musicians from the New York Jazz Workshop in the Mixing Room on Tuesday evenings
- Situated at the heart of Midtown, you are close by to some of New York’s most popular landmarks
Get to know America’s Wild, Wild West during an amazing 11-day trip which will be filled with exciting activities and...
A great family getaway or a fun escape for two – this package is so good it will tick everyone’s boxes! Take your...
Experience the trip of a lifetime by visiting the famous sights of the East Cost of America with our exclusive High...
When you want guaranteed sunshine but two different destinations to enjoy it in, this is the package to choose. Get the...
Spend three nights enjoying the unlimited sun and sands of Miami, the dream of every holidaymaker. While you swim and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for America
America NewsBrowse all America News
Former NBA player announces plans for $1.3 billion development with hotel and sports arena in Las Vegas
The former NBA player Jackie Robinson has announced plans to begin construction on a privately funded project this spring that will renovate the SLS Las Vegas hotel and casino. The basketball star will renovate the property into a 22,000-seat stadium which is scheduled to open at the end of 2016 and expected to cost $690 million.
Princess Cruises has announced that it will be providing summertime cruise holidays in the Caribbean from Florida for the first time in four years. The cruise line will be launching a full season of itineraries ranging from three-day escapes to week-long cruises between May and September, 2014.All sailings will depart from and return to Fort Lauderdale in the United States.
The Angler's Resort near Miami's South Beach has once again earned rave reviews, this time from Forbes.com's luxury holidays contributor Lisa Loverro. From luxurious accommodation to fine dining and not to mention a building that is steeped history dating back to the 1930's, the Angler's Resort certainly seems to be one of the Miami hotels to have it all.