Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Oman Holidays Browse all
Experience the traditions of an unrivalled Arab nation, and stay close to sparkling white Muscat, described as Arabia's jewel. Luxury prevails at this remarkable resort
- Tickle your taste buds with an authentic and unique Dining Experience
- Relax at the one kilometre Private Beach - the longest in the country
- Chill out by a choice of five outdoor swimming pools, including a 50 metre long infinity pool
Discover the delights of Arabia in Muscat, Oman's delightful capital and stay at the Grand Hyatt and enjoy a great value getaway with a difference
- Nestled on a pristine stretch of beach and boasting amazing Arabian architecture
- Choose a variety of award winning restaurants including a signature Italian restaurant and a Safari Rooftop Grill House
- The Hotel is nearby to some of Muscat's attractions
With everything on tap for an unforgettable family holiday, your are sure to enjoy a holiday with a backdrop of rugged mountains and a bay overlooking the Gulf of Oman
- Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards 2012
- An All in one resort offering a variety of facilities including fresh water swimming pool
- For the little one you will find the lazy river,kids club, Adventure zone and daily activities for children
For a romantic luxury escape, choose the Chedi Muscat, a resplendent resort in 21 acres between the Al Hajar Mountains and the serene waters of the Gulf
- Spectacular views overlooking mountains and the Gulf of Oman
- Wide choice of restaurants including the Arabian Courtyard
- Enjoy the Spa which is a haven for luxurious pampering during your stay
The Chedi Muscat enjoys a stunning location overlooking the crystal waters of the Gulf of Oman. Elegant decor,...
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Shangri La's Al Husn is an exclusive retreat set on a private beach set by the clear waters of the Gulf of Oman. Al...
The Millenium Resort Mussanah is a new addition to Oman's top class hotels. Set in landscaped gardens beside the...
Shangri la Al Waha is set in Shangri-La's Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, on a secluded bay against a backdrop of desert...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Oman NewsBrowse all Oman News
Millennium and Copthorne Hotels plc (MandC) has signed an agreement with Shaza Muscat Company to manage ad operate a second hotel in Oman. The Muscat Grand Millennium Hotel will be the first alcohol-free luxury hotel in the country and is scheduled to open to both business travellers and tourists visiting Oman in 2014.
Omran, the tourism development and investment arm of the Sultanate of Oman have announced plans to build two new five star hotels in Muscat among other developments. The increase in investment comes is aimed at supporting Oman's aims to increase the tourism industry's GDP contribution to three per cent by 2020.
National carrier Oman Air has recently announced the expansion of its fleet to include three newly purchased Airbus A330-300 aircrafts. The purchase is said to be a part of Oman Air's long haul operations growth strategy. Currently the airline provides direct flights between Oman and some of the Gulf's most popular destinations including Abu Dhabi alongside long haul flights to destinations like the Maldives and Zanzibar.