Dubai Crabling (crabbing) Tour
Duration: Half Day
If you want to do something a bit different during your holiday in Dubai, this unusual crab-hunting adventure certainly offers something a bit different from exotic desert safaris and shopping. Spend time hunting for crabs in Arabian waters before devouring your catch at a sumptuous barbeque dinner under the moonlight. This rare tour will provide plenty of unique memories to take away with you.
Travelling approximately 50kms out of Dubai in the evening, we drive along the west coast of the United Emirates to the quaint little town of Umm Al Quwain. Your crabbing adventure will begin at the Flamingo Beach Resort, which is also renowned for its excellent water sports facilities and bird watching tours. Once the sun sets and the tide is low, you will climb aboard a glass bottom boat before setting sail across the silent Arabian waters. Professional crabbing guides will ensure that you have all the relevant hunting equipment, and will answer any questions you have on the journey.
We soon reach the natural mangrove Islands in the Umm Al Quwain lagoon, which hosts a myriad of bird and marine species. Crabs are abundant here so a catch is virtually guaranteed. Learn the techniques from the professionals before you put them into practice. You can choose to either sit in the boat or get into the water to search for crabs with your crab-hunting spear. Lose yourself in the thrill of the hunt, surrounded by nothing but darkness and the mystery of the waters. Swimwear is required but life jackets are provided for safety. Your guides will use special underwater night lights so that your group can see what they are doing in the dark. Even children can join in the fun!
When your crabbing adventure comes to an end, we make our way back to the Flamingo Beach Resort for a delicious BBQ buffet dinner and refreshments before returning to Dubai. Savour the aroma of freshly grilled crab as it cooks and sizzles on the barbeque – it smells and tastes even better when you have caught it yourself! A variety of other food is also available. This is a wonderful experience for the whole family to enjoy.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Relax in a tropical paradise on the beautiful island of Mauritius, then explore the vibrant city of Dubai
- Right next to the Mall of the Emirates and a short walk from Jumeirah Beach
- Designed in traditional style, rooms are beautifully furnished and come complete with all modern amenties at Coin De Mire Mauritius
- Wide array of culinary experiences at Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Combine the magic of Mauritius with futuristic Dubai at Heritage Awali and Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Two amazing destination combine to make a holiday of glamour, relaxation, luxurious touches a nd memories to last a lifetime
- Luxury relaxation framed with breath-taking surroundings
- Sensational Spa treatments & state of the art gym
- Best of both - Ultimate Mauritian pampering and relaxation coupled with the best of Dubai's shopping and entertainment
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Set amidst the landscaped gardens with its private beach overlooking the Grand Canal, Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi is inspired...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.