Duration: Full Day
If you are looking for non-stop family fun during your holiday in Dubai, enjoy a day out at the wildest water park in the region – Wild Wadi World. Offering 30 exhilarating rides and attractions, spread over 12 acres, this is one experience thrill-seekers will not want to miss.
Situated between the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel and The Jumeirah Beach Hotel on the coast of Dubai, the award-winning Wild Wadi World is just a 20-minute drive from the city centre. Prepare for non-stop thrills and excitement as you explore wave pools, waterfalls, artificial surfing machines and some of the world’s largest water slides.
Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline rush on the Jumeirah Sceirah, a high speed water slide which hurtles you down a breathtaking 33-metre drop at speeds of up to 80kms per hour. Or, how about a Master Blaster ride? These slides are best described as "uphill water roller coasters". Sit back in your rubber ring and get ready to be propelled uphill by high-powered water jets. This is an experience like none other.
For the ultimate surfing experience, try the Wipeout and Riptide FlowRiders. Being one of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout FlowRider is the next best thing to surfing that ultimate wave in the ocean. More than seven tonnes of water per second shoots out in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding, knee-boarding or surfing. Learn new skills or prepare for a challenge. This exhilarating ride is full of highs and lows.
For something a bit tamer, Breakers Bay is the largest wave pool in the Middle East. The waves rise to only 1.5 metres in height, so the pool is suitable for adults, children and supervised toddlers. The little ones will also enjoy Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, an interactive play structure which will provide hours of fun for families. Colourful water slides, racing slides and water guns are just some of the highlights.
The Wadi Wash is one of the main attractions at Wild Wadi. This beautifully choreographed sound, light and water show runs every hour on the hour. A "Flash Flood" is created as soon as the "Fossil Rock" fills up with 60,000 litres of water. This spectacular feature is a perfect example of the advanced technology used within the park, which is amongst the best in the world.
All the excitement is bound to work up an appetite, and there are a number of snack bars and restaurants situated throughout the park where you can grab a bite to eat and satisfy your family’s hunger. Dig into delicious fast food such as burgers, hotdogs, pizza and chips, as well as healthier options such as salads and grilled chicken. There is also a live cooking station at Ali’s BBQ.
A fantastic day out for all the family, Wild Wadi will provide hours of entertainment for big kids and small kids alike.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Set amidst the landscaped gardens with its private beach overlooking the Grand Canal, Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi is inspired...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.