Duration: Full Day
If you are looking for non-stop family fun during your holiday in Dubai, enjoy a day out at the wildest water park in the region – Wild Wadi World. Offering 30 exhilarating rides and attractions, spread over 12 acres, this is one experience thrill-seekers will not want to miss.
Situated between the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel and The Jumeirah Beach Hotel on the coast of Dubai, the award-winning Wild Wadi World is just a 20-minute drive from the city centre. Prepare for non-stop thrills and excitement as you explore wave pools, waterfalls, artificial surfing machines and some of the world’s largest water slides.
Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline rush on the Jumeirah Sceirah, a high speed water slide which hurtles you down a breathtaking 33-metre drop at speeds of up to 80kms per hour. Or, how about a Master Blaster ride? These slides are best described as "uphill water roller coasters". Sit back in your rubber ring and get ready to be propelled uphill by high-powered water jets. This is an experience like none other.
For the ultimate surfing experience, try the Wipeout and Riptide FlowRiders. Being one of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout FlowRider is the next best thing to surfing that ultimate wave in the ocean. More than seven tonnes of water per second shoots out in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding, knee-boarding or surfing. Learn new skills or prepare for a challenge. This exhilarating ride is full of highs and lows.
For something a bit tamer, Breakers Bay is the largest wave pool in the Middle East. The waves rise to only 1.5 metres in height, so the pool is suitable for adults, children and supervised toddlers. The little ones will also enjoy Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, an interactive play structure which will provide hours of fun for families. Colourful water slides, racing slides and water guns are just some of the highlights.
The Wadi Wash is one of the main attractions at Wild Wadi. This beautifully choreographed sound, light and water show runs every hour on the hour. A "Flash Flood" is created as soon as the "Fossil Rock" fills up with 60,000 litres of water. This spectacular feature is a perfect example of the advanced technology used within the park, which is amongst the best in the world.
All the excitement is bound to work up an appetite, and there are a number of snack bars and restaurants situated throughout the park where you can grab a bite to eat and satisfy your family’s hunger. Dig into delicious fast food such as burgers, hotdogs, pizza and chips, as well as healthier options such as salads and grilled chicken. There is also a live cooking station at Ali’s BBQ.
A fantastic day out for all the family, Wild Wadi will provide hours of entertainment for big kids and small kids alike.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Explore both Dubai and Abu Dhabi and stay at the five-star Hyatt Regency and Beach Rotana Hotel set in the heart of Abu Dhabi
- The hyatt regency is a Landmark hotel, centrally loacted in the heritage area of Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- The beach rotana has a great location with a private beach, beside a shopping mall and in the heart of the bustling city. It is 30 minutes from the airport
- At Hyatt regency there are incredible bars, clubs and restaurants right at the spot, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm
Experience the excitement of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
Soak in the sunshine with this luxurious retreat across two stylish destinations
- Dine on delicious street food from across Asia in Bali
- Charming Indonesian style on the beachfront in Bali
- Ideal location in the heart of Dubai
Enjoy an amazing twin-centre holiday combining the golden sands of Sri Lanka with the modern opulence of Arabic luxury in Dubai.
- Both hotels offer the finest quality facilities and amenities to suit guests of all ages
- While in Dubai escape to the tranquillity of SPA Asiana, the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate
- Sample authentic Sri Lankan cuisine at the Avani Kalutara Resort with Half-Board dining
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.