Duration: Full Day
If you are looking for non-stop family fun during your holiday in Dubai, enjoy a day out at the wildest water park in the region – Wild Wadi World. Offering 30 exhilarating rides and attractions, spread over 12 acres, this is one experience thrill-seekers will not want to miss.
Situated between the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel and The Jumeirah Beach Hotel on the coast of Dubai, the award-winning Wild Wadi World is just a 20-minute drive from the city centre. Prepare for non-stop thrills and excitement as you explore wave pools, waterfalls, artificial surfing machines and some of the world’s largest water slides.
Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline rush on the Jumeirah Sceirah, a high speed water slide which hurtles you down a breathtaking 33-metre drop at speeds of up to 80kms per hour. Or, how about a Master Blaster ride? These slides are best described as "uphill water roller coasters". Sit back in your rubber ring and get ready to be propelled uphill by high-powered water jets. This is an experience like none other.
For the ultimate surfing experience, try the Wipeout and Riptide FlowRiders. Being one of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout FlowRider is the next best thing to surfing that ultimate wave in the ocean. More than seven tonnes of water per second shoots out in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding, knee-boarding or surfing. Learn new skills or prepare for a challenge. This exhilarating ride is full of highs and lows.
For something a bit tamer, Breakers Bay is the largest wave pool in the Middle East. The waves rise to only 1.5 metres in height, so the pool is suitable for adults, children and supervised toddlers. The little ones will also enjoy Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, an interactive play structure which will provide hours of fun for families. Colourful water slides, racing slides and water guns are just some of the highlights.
The Wadi Wash is one of the main attractions at Wild Wadi. This beautifully choreographed sound, light and water show runs every hour on the hour. A "Flash Flood" is created as soon as the "Fossil Rock" fills up with 60,000 litres of water. This spectacular feature is a perfect example of the advanced technology used within the park, which is amongst the best in the world.
All the excitement is bound to work up an appetite, and there are a number of snack bars and restaurants situated throughout the park where you can grab a bite to eat and satisfy your family’s hunger. Dig into delicious fast food such as burgers, hotdogs, pizza and chips, as well as healthier options such as salads and grilled chicken. There is also a live cooking station at Ali’s BBQ.
A fantastic day out for all the family, Wild Wadi will provide hours of entertainment for big kids and small kids alike.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Combine the peaceful luxury of Mauritius with the opulent excitement of Dubai
- Young travellers are invited to ignite their imagination at Le Méridien Family Kids Club
- Enjoy a therapeutic steam bath or relaxing massage in the on-site Spa in Dubai
- Enjoy a plethora of complimentary water activities in Mauritius
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Boasting a convenient location in Ratchadamri close to a plethora of shopping and dining options in the area, as well as...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.