Duration: Full Day
If you are looking for non-stop family fun during your holiday in Dubai, enjoy a day out at the wildest water park in the region – Wild Wadi World. Offering 30 exhilarating rides and attractions, spread over 12 acres, this is one experience thrill-seekers will not want to miss.
Situated between the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel and The Jumeirah Beach Hotel on the coast of Dubai, the award-winning Wild Wadi World is just a 20-minute drive from the city centre. Prepare for non-stop thrills and excitement as you explore wave pools, waterfalls, artificial surfing machines and some of the world’s largest water slides.
Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline rush on the Jumeirah Sceirah, a high speed water slide which hurtles you down a breathtaking 33-metre drop at speeds of up to 80kms per hour. Or, how about a Master Blaster ride? These slides are best described as "uphill water roller coasters". Sit back in your rubber ring and get ready to be propelled uphill by high-powered water jets. This is an experience like none other.
For the ultimate surfing experience, try the Wipeout and Riptide FlowRiders. Being one of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout FlowRider is the next best thing to surfing that ultimate wave in the ocean. More than seven tonnes of water per second shoots out in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding, knee-boarding or surfing. Learn new skills or prepare for a challenge. This exhilarating ride is full of highs and lows.
For something a bit tamer, Breakers Bay is the largest wave pool in the Middle East. The waves rise to only 1.5 metres in height, so the pool is suitable for adults, children and supervised toddlers. The little ones will also enjoy Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, an interactive play structure which will provide hours of fun for families. Colourful water slides, racing slides and water guns are just some of the highlights.
The Wadi Wash is one of the main attractions at Wild Wadi. This beautifully choreographed sound, light and water show runs every hour on the hour. A "Flash Flood" is created as soon as the "Fossil Rock" fills up with 60,000 litres of water. This spectacular feature is a perfect example of the advanced technology used within the park, which is amongst the best in the world.
All the excitement is bound to work up an appetite, and there are a number of snack bars and restaurants situated throughout the park where you can grab a bite to eat and satisfy your family’s hunger. Dig into delicious fast food such as burgers, hotdogs, pizza and chips, as well as healthier options such as salads and grilled chicken. There is also a live cooking station at Ali’s BBQ.
A fantastic day out for all the family, Wild Wadi will provide hours of entertainment for big kids and small kids alike.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Experience the excitiment of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4 star All...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Boasting a convenient location in Ratchadamri close to a plethora of shopping and dining options in the area, as well as...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.