Duration: Full Day
If you are looking for non-stop family fun during your holiday in Dubai, enjoy a day out at the wildest water park in the region – Wild Wadi World. Offering 30 exhilarating rides and attractions, spread over 12 acres, this is one experience thrill-seekers will not want to miss.
Situated between the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel and The Jumeirah Beach Hotel on the coast of Dubai, the award-winning Wild Wadi World is just a 20-minute drive from the city centre. Prepare for non-stop thrills and excitement as you explore wave pools, waterfalls, artificial surfing machines and some of the world’s largest water slides.
Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline rush on the Jumeirah Sceirah, a high speed water slide which hurtles you down a breathtaking 33-metre drop at speeds of up to 80kms per hour. Or, how about a Master Blaster ride? These slides are best described as "uphill water roller coasters". Sit back in your rubber ring and get ready to be propelled uphill by high-powered water jets. This is an experience like none other.
For the ultimate surfing experience, try the Wipeout and Riptide FlowRiders. Being one of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout FlowRider is the next best thing to surfing that ultimate wave in the ocean. More than seven tonnes of water per second shoots out in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding, knee-boarding or surfing. Learn new skills or prepare for a challenge. This exhilarating ride is full of highs and lows.
For something a bit tamer, Breakers Bay is the largest wave pool in the Middle East. The waves rise to only 1.5 metres in height, so the pool is suitable for adults, children and supervised toddlers. The little ones will also enjoy Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, an interactive play structure which will provide hours of fun for families. Colourful water slides, racing slides and water guns are just some of the highlights.
The Wadi Wash is one of the main attractions at Wild Wadi. This beautifully choreographed sound, light and water show runs every hour on the hour. A "Flash Flood" is created as soon as the "Fossil Rock" fills up with 60,000 litres of water. This spectacular feature is a perfect example of the advanced technology used within the park, which is amongst the best in the world.
All the excitement is bound to work up an appetite, and there are a number of snack bars and restaurants situated throughout the park where you can grab a bite to eat and satisfy your family’s hunger. Dig into delicious fast food such as burgers, hotdogs, pizza and chips, as well as healthier options such as salads and grilled chicken. There is also a live cooking station at Ali’s BBQ.
A fantastic day out for all the family, Wild Wadi will provide hours of entertainment for big kids and small kids alike.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, and Sand of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Mauritius' longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist and an elegant 5* Hotel offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of the City of Dubai
- Take some time to enjoy the spa treatments on offer at the Auris Plaza Spa with plenty of variety in methods
- Both hotels feature perfect location, great dining facilities and free Wi-FI. This twin-centre suites both couples and families
- Long Beach is a great place to gravitate to in the evenings, to eat from a selction of tastes from around the world
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4 star All...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Boasting a convenient location in Ratchadamri close to a plethora of shopping and dining options in the area, as well as...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.