Lunch at Burj Al Arab
Duration: 2 Hours
Relax and enjoy the finest Arabian cuisine and hospitality in luxurious surroundings during your holiday in Dubai, the second largest city of the United Arab Emirates. Lunch at the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel is an experience not to be missed.
Boasting 7 stars and numerous awards, Burj Al Arab is undoubtedly one of the finest and most beautiful hotels in the world. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel’s modern and ambitious architectural design dominates Dubai’s coastline, soaring to a height of 321 metres. Meaning “Tower of the Arabs” in Arabic, the Burj Al Arab is one of the tallest hotels in the world. This majestic building stands on its very own man-made island on the Arabian Gulf, less than 300 meters from Jumeirah Beach, and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge.
A striking addition to the city’s skyline, this famous building is nothing short of breathtaking from every angle. If the hotel impresses you during the daylight, make sure you visit at night when the exterior is used as a canvas for choreographed coloured light displays, which can be viewed from miles away. Beautiful sculptures of water, illuminated with bursts of fire, also greet guests at the entrance. The whole presentation is a spectacular sight for visitors crossing the bridge. The hotel interior is equally impressive, boasting elegant decor, warm colours, lavish surroundings and exquisite features and fittings throughout. Guests can expect to be pampered as soon as they set foot through the door.
The Burj Al Arab boasts excellent leisure facilities and some of the best hotel restaurants in the world. Guests and visitors can enjoy a range of international flavours within eight different restaurants in the hotel, ranging from seafood to traditional Arabic cuisine and modern International cuisine, where only the finest ingredients are used. This tour will enable you to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in one of its most beautiful restaurants, Al Iwan. Offering unrivalled service, fantastic cuisine, a relaxed ambience and spectacular panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, dining here is an unforgettable experience.
The Burj Al Arab Hotel is an iconic landmark, representing Dubai’s great wealth, spirit, ambition and success in a modern metropolis. Dining here is a feast for the senses and, quite literally, a chance to experience the height of luxury.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Surround yourself with ancient ruins and futuristic skyscrapers with a holiday to Sri Lanka and Dubai.
Combine the historical and cultural journey of a lifetime, with a stopover in one of the most futuristic and flashy cities in the world.
- A visit to one of the world’s most futuristic, indulgent and snazzy cities in the world – Dubai.
- Discover lush nature reserves, amazing temples, ancient ruins, Heritage sites and an overwhelming culture with a tour of one of the most intriguing and enchanting destinations in the world – Sri Lanka.
- Luxurious 4 & 5 star accommodation throughout the holiday.
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4 star All...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Boasting a convenient location in Ratchadamri close to a plethora of shopping and dining options in the area, as well as...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.