Lunch at Burj Al Arab
Duration: 2 Hours
Relax and enjoy the finest Arabian cuisine and hospitality in luxurious surroundings during your holiday in Dubai, the second largest city of the United Arab Emirates. Lunch at the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel is an experience not to be missed.
Boasting 7 stars and numerous awards, Burj Al Arab is undoubtedly one of the finest and most beautiful hotels in the world. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel’s modern and ambitious architectural design dominates Dubai’s coastline, soaring to a height of 321 metres. Meaning “Tower of the Arabs” in Arabic, the Burj Al Arab is one of the tallest hotels in the world. This majestic building stands on its very own man-made island on the Arabian Gulf, less than 300 meters from Jumeirah Beach, and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge.
A striking addition to the city’s skyline, this famous building is nothing short of breathtaking from every angle. If the hotel impresses you during the daylight, make sure you visit at night when the exterior is used as a canvas for choreographed coloured light displays, which can be viewed from miles away. Beautiful sculptures of water, illuminated with bursts of fire, also greet guests at the entrance. The whole presentation is a spectacular sight for visitors crossing the bridge. The hotel interior is equally impressive, boasting elegant decor, warm colours, lavish surroundings and exquisite features and fittings throughout. Guests can expect to be pampered as soon as they set foot through the door.
The Burj Al Arab boasts excellent leisure facilities and some of the best hotel restaurants in the world. Guests and visitors can enjoy a range of international flavours within eight different restaurants in the hotel, ranging from seafood to traditional Arabic cuisine and modern International cuisine, where only the finest ingredients are used. This tour will enable you to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in one of its most beautiful restaurants, Al Iwan. Offering unrivalled service, fantastic cuisine, a relaxed ambience and spectacular panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, dining here is an unforgettable experience.
The Burj Al Arab Hotel is an iconic landmark, representing Dubai’s great wealth, spirit, ambition and success in a modern metropolis. Dining here is a feast for the senses and, quite literally, a chance to experience the height of luxury.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4 star All...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Boasting a convenient location in Ratchadamri close to a plethora of shopping and dining options in the area, as well as...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.