Lunch at Burj Al Arab
Duration: 2 Hours
Relax and enjoy the finest Arabian cuisine and hospitality in luxurious surroundings during your holiday in Dubai, the second largest city of the United Arab Emirates. Lunch at the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel is an experience not to be missed.
Boasting 7 stars and numerous awards, Burj Al Arab is undoubtedly one of the finest and most beautiful hotels in the world. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel’s modern and ambitious architectural design dominates Dubai’s coastline, soaring to a height of 321 metres. Meaning “Tower of the Arabs” in Arabic, the Burj Al Arab is one of the tallest hotels in the world. This majestic building stands on its very own man-made island on the Arabian Gulf, less than 300 meters from Jumeirah Beach, and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge.
A striking addition to the city’s skyline, this famous building is nothing short of breathtaking from every angle. If the hotel impresses you during the daylight, make sure you visit at night when the exterior is used as a canvas for choreographed coloured light displays, which can be viewed from miles away. Beautiful sculptures of water, illuminated with bursts of fire, also greet guests at the entrance. The whole presentation is a spectacular sight for visitors crossing the bridge. The hotel interior is equally impressive, boasting elegant decor, warm colours, lavish surroundings and exquisite features and fittings throughout. Guests can expect to be pampered as soon as they set foot through the door.
The Burj Al Arab boasts excellent leisure facilities and some of the best hotel restaurants in the world. Guests and visitors can enjoy a range of international flavours within eight different restaurants in the hotel, ranging from seafood to traditional Arabic cuisine and modern International cuisine, where only the finest ingredients are used. This tour will enable you to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in one of its most beautiful restaurants, Al Iwan. Offering unrivalled service, fantastic cuisine, a relaxed ambience and spectacular panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, dining here is an unforgettable experience.
The Burj Al Arab Hotel is an iconic landmark, representing Dubai’s great wealth, spirit, ambition and success in a modern metropolis. Dining here is a feast for the senses and, quite literally, a chance to experience the height of luxury.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.