Dinner at Bab Al Shams Hotel
Duration: Half Day
Located in the heart of the Arabian Desert, the Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa is a luxurious oasis that will take you into another world of relaxation, tranquillity and self-indulgence, far away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai’s city life. As well as boasting plush hotel rooms, luxurious spas and a superb range of recreational facilities, the resort also hosts the region’s first open-air traditional Arabic desert restaurant, Al Hadheerah.
This tour will enable you to enjoy a traditional dining experience with a difference during your holiday in Dubai. Belly dancing, camel rides and delicious Arabic cuisine are just some of the exciting highlights of the evening.
The Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is located just 45 minutes from Dubai, so if you are staying in the city but desire an authentic desert experience during your holiday, this is the place to visit. This luxurious and elegant desert resort is situated in a spectacular traditional Arabic fort setting, surrounded by miles of golden sand. Dining here is a truly unique experience. Imagine scenes from a romantic Arabian film as you gaze out onto vast rolling dunes; watching camels parading across the desert, silhouetted against the night sky after a spectacular sunset. Immerse yourself in this serene desert oasis, where palm trees and water ponds dot the landscape.
As you would expect, the decor of the restaurant has a colourful, traditional Arabic theme, with beautiful patterned rugs, large cushions, natural stone walls and a sunken dance floor. Enjoy the rich, exotic flavours and aromas of authentic Arabic cuisine whilst you are entertained by belly dancers, folklore dancers, singers and live Arabic bands. A special souk area showcases Arabic heritage and tradition, and there is also henna painting, fortune tellers, Sheesha, a falcon display and live cooking stations, where you can travel back in time to see how food was once cooked. For the adventurous, why not round the evening off with a horse or camel ride across the desert.
If you want to indulge in Middle Eastern delights amidst luxurious surroundings during your holiday in Dubai, this unforgettable evening should not be missed.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Experience the excitiment of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
Combine the peaceful luxury of Mauritius with the opulent excitement of Dubai
- Young travellers are invited to ignite their imagination at Le Méridien Family Kids Club
- Enjoy a therapeutic steam bath or relaxing massage in the on-site Spa in Dubai
- Enjoy a plethora of complimentary water activities in Mauritius
Enjoy an amazing twin-centre holiday combining the golden sands of Sri Lanka with the modern opulence of Arabic luxury in Dubai.
- Both hotels offer the finest quality facilities and amenities to suit guests of all ages
- While in Dubai escape to the tranquillity of SPA Asiana, the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate
- Sample authentic Sri Lankan cuisine at the Avani Kalutara Resort with Half-Board dining
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian...
Panoramic views of the Rub al Khali Desert can be admired from this 4-star resort's infinity pool and sun-lounger...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.