Dinner at Bab Al Shams Hotel
Duration: Half Day
Located in the heart of the Arabian Desert, the Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa is a luxurious oasis that will take you into another world of relaxation, tranquillity and self-indulgence, far away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai’s city life. As well as boasting plush hotel rooms, luxurious spas and a superb range of recreational facilities, the resort also hosts the region’s first open-air traditional Arabic desert restaurant, Al Hadheerah.
This tour will enable you to enjoy a traditional dining experience with a difference during your holiday in Dubai. Belly dancing, camel rides and delicious Arabic cuisine are just some of the exciting highlights of the evening.
The Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is located just 45 minutes from Dubai, so if you are staying in the city but desire an authentic desert experience during your holiday, this is the place to visit. This luxurious and elegant desert resort is situated in a spectacular traditional Arabic fort setting, surrounded by miles of golden sand. Dining here is a truly unique experience. Imagine scenes from a romantic Arabian film as you gaze out onto vast rolling dunes; watching camels parading across the desert, silhouetted against the night sky after a spectacular sunset. Immerse yourself in this serene desert oasis, where palm trees and water ponds dot the landscape.
As you would expect, the decor of the restaurant has a colourful, traditional Arabic theme, with beautiful patterned rugs, large cushions, natural stone walls and a sunken dance floor. Enjoy the rich, exotic flavours and aromas of authentic Arabic cuisine whilst you are entertained by belly dancers, folklore dancers, singers and live Arabic bands. A special souk area showcases Arabic heritage and tradition, and there is also henna painting, fortune tellers, Sheesha, a falcon display and live cooking stations, where you can travel back in time to see how food was once cooked. For the adventurous, why not round the evening off with a horse or camel ride across the desert.
If you want to indulge in Middle Eastern delights amidst luxurious surroundings during your holiday in Dubai, this unforgettable evening should not be missed.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining, three swimming pools and massages
- Perfect break for families and couples alike
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Uncover the dazzling magic of the futuristic buzz that is Dubai and then kick back and enjoy a laidback beach holiday in the stunning Ras al Khaimah.
- A Convenient base for exploring the sights of Dubai, with shuttle services to various sights included
- Enjoy thrilling activities and Waters ports
- Filled with family friendly amenities
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.