Dubai Yacht Cruise
Duration: 2 Hours
Start your day with a peaceful yacht cruise along Dubai’s awe-inspiring coastline, taking in some of the majestic city sights on the way. From spectacular man-made islands and luxurious resorts to towering skyscrapers and striking modern architecture, Dubai is an inspiring desert metropolis which exceeds all expectations. This relaxing tour will reveal some of the city highlights from the sparkling waters of the Arabian Sea.
Sailing along the Persian Gulf coast during your holiday in Dubai is a wonderful way to relax and unwind, especially if you decide to cruise in comfort on a luxury yacht. Feel the sun on your face and the cool breeze in your hair as we leisurely glide along the coast, past some of the world’s most ambitious developments − The Palm and World Islands. Built in the shape of the Middle East’s endemic date palm tree, the three Palm Islands are the largest man-made islands in the world.
They were constructed with sand dredged from the bottom of the Persian Gulf and are a major tourist attraction, hosting a number of residential villas, luxury hotels, waterfront apartments, water theme parks, shopping malls, restaurants and cinemas. Shaped like the continents of the world, the World Islands stretch 9km wide and 7kms long and comprise 300 artificial islands divided into four categories - private homes, estate homes, luxury resorts and community islands. Created by Al Nakheel, one of the world’s leading developers, these incredible islands have to be seen to be believed. The world really is your oyster in Dubai.
Dubai’s urban development has taken many different forms over its 300 year-old history, but the emirate’s economic success over recent years has enabled the city to expand rapidly from a small traditional fishing village into an exciting cosmopolitan city. As we sail back towards the coast, marvel at some of the tallest buildings in the world, including the famous Burj Al Arab, one of the world’s most luxurious hotels. This majestic building stands on its very own man-made island, less than 300 meters from Jumeirah Beach, and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel’s spectacular architectural design dominates Dubai’s coast and is a striking addition to the city skyline.
As we near the end of our voyage, you can see more ambitious modern architecture; some of which has been influenced by Islamic culture and traditions whilst representing Dubai’s great wealth, ambition and success in the 21st century. You will also see beautiful historical buildings which serve as a reminder of times gone by. This successful blend of the old and new makes Dubai one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Middle East. A scenic yacht cruise is one of the best ways to appreciate the city’s majestic coastline in all its glory.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Experience the excitiment of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
Explore paradise on Earth in Bali before a breath-taking stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of one of the numerous room offers & restaurant deals offered by the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers including family getaways, business deals and much more
- Between excursions, guests at Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran Bali can refresh in the multi-level swimming pool with various activity zones
- Stroll along the beach just steps from the resort in Bali, discover hidden coves and world-class surfing along the coast
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Mauritius' longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist and an elegant 5* Hotel offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of the City of Dubai
- Take some time to enjoy the spa treatments on offer at the Auris Plaza Spa with plenty of variety in methods
- Both hotels feature perfect location, great dining facilities and free Wi-FI. This twin-centre suites both couples and families
- Long Beach is a great place to gravitate to in the evenings, to eat from a selction of tastes from around the world
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Veranda Palmar Beach Resort is set in lush tropical gardens that lead down to an endless stretch of white sandy beach on...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.