Dubai Yacht Cruise
Duration: 2 Hours
Start your day with a peaceful yacht cruise along Dubai’s awe-inspiring coastline, taking in some of the majestic city sights on the way. From spectacular man-made islands and luxurious resorts to towering skyscrapers and striking modern architecture, Dubai is an inspiring desert metropolis which exceeds all expectations. This relaxing tour will reveal some of the city highlights from the sparkling waters of the Arabian Sea.
Sailing along the Persian Gulf coast during your holiday in Dubai is a wonderful way to relax and unwind, especially if you decide to cruise in comfort on a luxury yacht. Feel the sun on your face and the cool breeze in your hair as we leisurely glide along the coast, past some of the world’s most ambitious developments − The Palm and World Islands. Built in the shape of the Middle East’s endemic date palm tree, the three Palm Islands are the largest man-made islands in the world.
They were constructed with sand dredged from the bottom of the Persian Gulf and are a major tourist attraction, hosting a number of residential villas, luxury hotels, waterfront apartments, water theme parks, shopping malls, restaurants and cinemas. Shaped like the continents of the world, the World Islands stretch 9km wide and 7kms long and comprise 300 artificial islands divided into four categories - private homes, estate homes, luxury resorts and community islands. Created by Al Nakheel, one of the world’s leading developers, these incredible islands have to be seen to be believed. The world really is your oyster in Dubai.
Dubai’s urban development has taken many different forms over its 300 year-old history, but the emirate’s economic success over recent years has enabled the city to expand rapidly from a small traditional fishing village into an exciting cosmopolitan city. As we sail back towards the coast, marvel at some of the tallest buildings in the world, including the famous Burj Al Arab, one of the world’s most luxurious hotels. This majestic building stands on its very own man-made island, less than 300 meters from Jumeirah Beach, and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel’s spectacular architectural design dominates Dubai’s coast and is a striking addition to the city skyline.
As we near the end of our voyage, you can see more ambitious modern architecture; some of which has been influenced by Islamic culture and traditions whilst representing Dubai’s great wealth, ambition and success in the 21st century. You will also see beautiful historical buildings which serve as a reminder of times gone by. This successful blend of the old and new makes Dubai one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Middle East. A scenic yacht cruise is one of the best ways to appreciate the city’s majestic coastline in all its glory.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Explore both Dubai and Abu Dhabi and stay at the five-star Hyatt Regency and Beach Rotana Hotel set in the heart of Abu Dhabi
- At Hyatt Regency there are incredible bars, clubs and restaurants right at the spot, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm
- The Hyatt Regency is a landmark hotel, centrally located in the heritage area of Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- The Beach Rotana has a great location with a private beach, beside a shopping mall and in the heart of the bustling city. It is 30 minutes from the airport
Get two incredible destinations for the price of one on this amazing trip to Dubai and Phuket
- Perfect beachside location in popular Karon
- Vibrant base in Dubai in Al Barsha
- Family friendly resort in Phuket with an amazing poolside restaurant
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.