Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
Duration: 2.5 Hours
A romantic dinner cruise is one of the most exciting ways to explore the cosmopolitan city of Dubai, whilst enjoying some of the finest Arabian and International cuisine. Sail down Dubai Creek in the moonlight, taking in the spectacular city sights and famous landmarks. This tour combines a mix of the old and new, revealing stark contrasts between modern living and traditional Islamic culture.
Located on the Persian Gulf coast, Dubai is more than 300 years old. The emirate’s urban development has taken many interesting forms during its history, and the city has developed over recent years into an exciting desert metropolis. Dubai is now a popular tourist destination for those seeking luxury, hospitality and traditional culture in a modern and vibrant city. Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday in Dubai, or a short city break, there is plenty to see and do.
A boat cruise along Dubai Creek is one of the most popular tours for visitors, enabling you to see the city highlights from a unique perspective. Climb aboard the beautiful Bateaux Dubai, which is as magnificent as the city itself. This luxury vessel combines elegance and cutting-edge technology with maximum comfort. The glass enclosure enables guests to enjoy unobstructed views from every seat, so you won’t miss a thing.
Equipped with a full-service kitchen, all meals are freshly prepared onboard for immediate enjoyment. Enjoy a delicious four-course gourmet dinner, comprising an eclectic mix of Eastern and Western flavours, as well as an extensive selection of beverages as you sail along the creek in the moonlight. A personalised service, live entertainment, atmospheric lighting and the sounds of contemporary music supplied by the resident DJ enhance this enchanting cruise. Dining under the stars as you cruise past religious buildings, modern skyscrapers and historical landmarks is an unforgettable experience.
Dubai Creek is the historical heart of Dubai and the original foundation from which the city of Dubai grew from a small traditional fishing village to a cosmopolitan metropolis and major tourist destination. This natural seawater inlet cuts right through the centre of the city, dividing it into two parts − Bu Dubai and Deira Dubai. Historic buildings, palaces and traditional souks lining the water’s edge are a reminder of previous times, whilst grand modern structures such as the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce symbolise the city’s great wealth and success in the 21st century. This tour will reveal both modern and traditional highlights as you cruise down the creek under the stars.
This cruise package includes a four-course meal, live music and hotel transfers. Dress code is smart/casual. The Bateaux Dubai can also be chartered for private use and tailored for individual requirements.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Experience the excitiment of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- A fun packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
- The amazing Ferarri world at Yas island
- Impecable service and amenities come as standard
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Both Kuredu Island and the Crowne Plaza offer fantastic luxury
- Kuredu has the first golf course in the maldives, a 6-hole par 3 course, located on the Eastern portion of the island with a full size driving range and floodlights
- Both properties have excellent service and stunning luxury facilities
- perfect location in the historic heart of Dubai within walking distance to main sights
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.