Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
Duration: 2.5 Hours
A romantic dinner cruise is one of the most exciting ways to explore the cosmopolitan city of Dubai, whilst enjoying some of the finest Arabian and International cuisine. Sail down Dubai Creek in the moonlight, taking in the spectacular city sights and famous landmarks. This tour combines a mix of the old and new, revealing stark contrasts between modern living and traditional Islamic culture.
Located on the Persian Gulf coast, Dubai is more than 300 years old. The emirate’s urban development has taken many interesting forms during its history, and the city has developed over recent years into an exciting desert metropolis. Dubai is now a popular tourist destination for those seeking luxury, hospitality and traditional culture in a modern and vibrant city. Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday in Dubai, or a short city break, there is plenty to see and do.
A boat cruise along Dubai Creek is one of the most popular tours for visitors, enabling you to see the city highlights from a unique perspective. Climb aboard the beautiful Bateaux Dubai, which is as magnificent as the city itself. This luxury vessel combines elegance and cutting-edge technology with maximum comfort. The glass enclosure enables guests to enjoy unobstructed views from every seat, so you won’t miss a thing.
Equipped with a full-service kitchen, all meals are freshly prepared onboard for immediate enjoyment. Enjoy a delicious four-course gourmet dinner, comprising an eclectic mix of Eastern and Western flavours, as well as an extensive selection of beverages as you sail along the creek in the moonlight. A personalised service, live entertainment, atmospheric lighting and the sounds of contemporary music supplied by the resident DJ enhance this enchanting cruise. Dining under the stars as you cruise past religious buildings, modern skyscrapers and historical landmarks is an unforgettable experience.
Dubai Creek is the historical heart of Dubai and the original foundation from which the city of Dubai grew from a small traditional fishing village to a cosmopolitan metropolis and major tourist destination. This natural seawater inlet cuts right through the centre of the city, dividing it into two parts − Bu Dubai and Deira Dubai. Historic buildings, palaces and traditional souks lining the water’s edge are a reminder of previous times, whilst grand modern structures such as the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce symbolise the city’s great wealth and success in the 21st century. This tour will reveal both modern and traditional highlights as you cruise down the creek under the stars.
This cruise package includes a four-course meal, live music and hotel transfers. Dress code is smart/casual. The Bateaux Dubai can also be chartered for private use and tailored for individual requirements.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Uncover the dazzling magic of the futuristic buzz that is Dubai and then kick back and enjoy a laidback beach holiday in the stunning Ras al Khaimah.
- A Convenient base for exploring the sights of Dubai, with shuttle services to various sights included
- Enjoy thrilling activities and Waters ports
- Filled with family friendly amenities
Enjoy contrasting experiences with vibrant city life followed by sensational facilities and relaxation - all in one country!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha is in an excellent locaiton for two world class golf courses
- Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, the Palm offers dazzling features such as an underwater maze, a marina education centre and the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East
- 22 renowned restaurants available to choose from at Atlantis, the Palm
Enjoy the beautiful Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa in Mauritius and discover Dubai at Doubletree by Hilton
- Combine stunning beaches and relaxation with the excitement of a lively city as Dubai within one trip
- Benefit from free Wifi and romantic on-site dining options at Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa
- Relax at one of the most beautiful beaches and enjoy All Inclusive at an excellent Hotel in Mauritius
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.