Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise
Duration: 2.5 Hours
A romantic dinner cruise is one of the most exciting ways to explore the cosmopolitan city of Dubai, whilst enjoying some of the finest Arabian and International cuisine. Sail down Dubai Creek in the moonlight, taking in the spectacular city sights and famous landmarks. This tour combines a mix of the old and new, revealing stark contrasts between modern living and traditional Islamic culture.
Located on the Persian Gulf coast, Dubai is more than 300 years old. The emirate’s urban development has taken many interesting forms during its history, and the city has developed over recent years into an exciting desert metropolis. Dubai is now a popular tourist destination for those seeking luxury, hospitality and traditional culture in a modern and vibrant city. Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday in Dubai, or a short city break, there is plenty to see and do.
A boat cruise along Dubai Creek is one of the most popular tours for visitors, enabling you to see the city highlights from a unique perspective. Climb aboard the beautiful Bateaux Dubai, which is as magnificent as the city itself. This luxury vessel combines elegance and cutting-edge technology with maximum comfort. The glass enclosure enables guests to enjoy unobstructed views from every seat, so you won’t miss a thing.
Equipped with a full-service kitchen, all meals are freshly prepared onboard for immediate enjoyment. Enjoy a delicious four-course gourmet dinner, comprising an eclectic mix of Eastern and Western flavours, as well as an extensive selection of beverages as you sail along the creek in the moonlight. A personalised service, live entertainment, atmospheric lighting and the sounds of contemporary music supplied by the resident DJ enhance this enchanting cruise. Dining under the stars as you cruise past religious buildings, modern skyscrapers and historical landmarks is an unforgettable experience.
Dubai Creek is the historical heart of Dubai and the original foundation from which the city of Dubai grew from a small traditional fishing village to a cosmopolitan metropolis and major tourist destination. This natural seawater inlet cuts right through the centre of the city, dividing it into two parts − Bu Dubai and Deira Dubai. Historic buildings, palaces and traditional souks lining the water’s edge are a reminder of previous times, whilst grand modern structures such as the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce symbolise the city’s great wealth and success in the 21st century. This tour will reveal both modern and traditional highlights as you cruise down the creek under the stars.
This cruise package includes a four-course meal, live music and hotel transfers. Dress code is smart/casual. The Bateaux Dubai can also be chartered for private use and tailored for individual requirements.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining, three swimming pools and massages
- Perfect break for families and couples alike
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Relax with a beach front break on the island of Phuket followed by a stay in the heart of Dubai
- Enjoy panoramic city views from the rooftop pool in Dubai
- Idyllic beachfront location close to the buzzing Karon Beach
- 10 restaurants and bars to choose from at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.