Dubai Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours Cruising
Spend an unforgettable evening cruising along the Dubai Creek during your holiday in Dubai, where you will get the chance to see many of the city’s historic landmarks illuminated on the water’s edge, accompanied by striking modern architecture, traditional souks and many more fascinating sights. To make the trip even more special, this tour will take you sailing on a traditionally decorated wooden dhow, where you can enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars.
Situated on the Persian Gulf coast, Dubai is the second largest emirate in the UAE after Abu Dhabi. Dubai’s urban development has taken many different forms over its 300 year-old history, but the city’s economic success over recent years has enabled it to grow rapidly into a vibrant desert metropolis.
Dubai Creek was the original foundation from which the city of Dubai grew, and has played a major role in the city’s economic development since its dramatic transformation from a small traditional fishing village to a cosmopolitan city and major tourist destination. Dubai Creek is the historical heart of Dubai and one of the most popular areas of the city. This natural seawater inlet cuts through the centre of the city, dividing it into two parts − Bu Dubai and Deira Dubai. There are many fascinating sights to see here, which you can explore by foot or boat.
A cruise down Dubai Creek at night is an exciting way to see the twinkling city lights of Dubai and its past and present landmarks, especially if you get the chance to sail on a traditional Arab dhow. Originating from the Middle East, this unique wooden sailing vessel is primarily used along the coasts of the Arabian Peninsula, India, Pakistan and East Africa. Travelling by dhow in Dubai is one of the most imaginative ways to view the city’s highlights and the ideal way to unwind and relax.
Cruise silently under a moonlit sky, past historical buildings, houses and illuminated traditional souks, which all serve as a reminder of times gone by. In contrast, grand modern structures such as the National Bank of Dubai, the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce represent the city’s wealth, ambition and success in the 21st century.
Enjoy traditional Arabic music and cuisine, as well as a range of coffees and soft drinks on your journey. Full of romance and mystery, this memorable cruise is a wonderful way to experience the beauty of Dubai at night.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Combine the peaceful luxury of Mauritius with the opulent excitement of Dubai
- Young travellers are invited to ignite their imagination at Le Méridien Family Kids Club
- Enjoy a therapeutic steam bath or relaxing massage in the on-site Spa in Dubai
- Enjoy a plethora of complimentary water activities in Mauritius
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Admire beautiful Pointe aux Piments sunsets and relax on a white sandy beach in the friendly Récif Attitude hotel and explore the wonders of Dubai including one of the most famous shopping malls - The Mall of the Emirates
- Early Check in and Late Check out Guaranteed along with Dine Around at Recif Attitude
- The Mall of the Emirates is just a few minutes walk away from the Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha
- Recif Attitude, an adults only hotel, is a perfect choice for couples, friends or newly-weds to relax and unwind in its calm and friendly atmosphere
Sun Island is an elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community filled with shops, street side dining and businesses, DoubleTree by Hilton...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort is nestled between the dramatic Hajar Mountains and the blue waters of the Gulf of Oman...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.