Dubai Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours Cruising
Spend an unforgettable evening cruising along the Dubai Creek during your holiday in Dubai, where you will get the chance to see many of the city’s historic landmarks illuminated on the water’s edge, accompanied by striking modern architecture, traditional souks and many more fascinating sights. To make the trip even more special, this tour will take you sailing on a traditionally decorated wooden dhow, where you can enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars.
Situated on the Persian Gulf coast, Dubai is the second largest emirate in the UAE after Abu Dhabi. Dubai’s urban development has taken many different forms over its 300 year-old history, but the city’s economic success over recent years has enabled it to grow rapidly into a vibrant desert metropolis.
Dubai Creek was the original foundation from which the city of Dubai grew, and has played a major role in the city’s economic development since its dramatic transformation from a small traditional fishing village to a cosmopolitan city and major tourist destination. Dubai Creek is the historical heart of Dubai and one of the most popular areas of the city. This natural seawater inlet cuts through the centre of the city, dividing it into two parts − Bu Dubai and Deira Dubai. There are many fascinating sights to see here, which you can explore by foot or boat.
A cruise down Dubai Creek at night is an exciting way to see the twinkling city lights of Dubai and its past and present landmarks, especially if you get the chance to sail on a traditional Arab dhow. Originating from the Middle East, this unique wooden sailing vessel is primarily used along the coasts of the Arabian Peninsula, India, Pakistan and East Africa. Travelling by dhow in Dubai is one of the most imaginative ways to view the city’s highlights and the ideal way to unwind and relax.
Cruise silently under a moonlit sky, past historical buildings, houses and illuminated traditional souks, which all serve as a reminder of times gone by. In contrast, grand modern structures such as the National Bank of Dubai, the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce represent the city’s wealth, ambition and success in the 21st century.
Enjoy traditional Arabic music and cuisine, as well as a range of coffees and soft drinks on your journey. Full of romance and mystery, this memorable cruise is a wonderful way to experience the beauty of Dubai at night.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Explore both Dubai and Abu Dhabi and stay at the five-star Hyatt Regency and Beach Rotana Hotel set in the heart of Abu Dhabi
- The hyatt regency is a Landmark hotel, centrally loacted in the heritage area of Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- The beach rotana has a great location with a private beach, beside a shopping mall and in the heart of the bustling city. It is 30 minutes from the airport
- At Hyatt regency there are incredible bars, clubs and restaurants right at the spot, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm
Soak in the sunshine with this luxurious retreat across two stylish destinations
- Dine on delicious street food from across Asia in Bali
- Charming Indonesian style on the beachfront in Bali
- Ideal location in the heart of Dubai
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Discover the diversity of Sri Lanka and enjoy Luxury Resort and stunning skyline views of Dubai
Both Kuredu Island and the Crowne Plaza offer fantastic luxury
- Kuredu has the first golf course in the maldives, a 6-hole par 3 course, located on the Eastern portion of the island with a full size driving range and floodlights
- Both properties have excellent service and stunning luxury facilities
- perfect location in the historic heart of Dubai within walking distance to main sights
Combine a trip to the laid back island of Phuket with a stay in the heart of the glamorous metropolitan that is Dubai....
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Grand Tour Of Sri Lanka Day 1 - AYUBOWAN!!! On arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport you will be met by...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.