Dubai Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours Cruising
Spend an unforgettable evening cruising along the Dubai Creek during your holiday in Dubai, where you will get the chance to see many of the city’s historic landmarks illuminated on the water’s edge, accompanied by striking modern architecture, traditional souks and many more fascinating sights. To make the trip even more special, this tour will take you sailing on a traditionally decorated wooden dhow, where you can enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars.
Situated on the Persian Gulf coast, Dubai is the second largest emirate in the UAE after Abu Dhabi. Dubai’s urban development has taken many different forms over its 300 year-old history, but the city’s economic success over recent years has enabled it to grow rapidly into a vibrant desert metropolis.
Dubai Creek was the original foundation from which the city of Dubai grew, and has played a major role in the city’s economic development since its dramatic transformation from a small traditional fishing village to a cosmopolitan city and major tourist destination. Dubai Creek is the historical heart of Dubai and one of the most popular areas of the city. This natural seawater inlet cuts through the centre of the city, dividing it into two parts − Bu Dubai and Deira Dubai. There are many fascinating sights to see here, which you can explore by foot or boat.
A cruise down Dubai Creek at night is an exciting way to see the twinkling city lights of Dubai and its past and present landmarks, especially if you get the chance to sail on a traditional Arab dhow. Originating from the Middle East, this unique wooden sailing vessel is primarily used along the coasts of the Arabian Peninsula, India, Pakistan and East Africa. Travelling by dhow in Dubai is one of the most imaginative ways to view the city’s highlights and the ideal way to unwind and relax.
Cruise silently under a moonlit sky, past historical buildings, houses and illuminated traditional souks, which all serve as a reminder of times gone by. In contrast, grand modern structures such as the National Bank of Dubai, the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce represent the city’s wealth, ambition and success in the 21st century.
Enjoy traditional Arabic music and cuisine, as well as a range of coffees and soft drinks on your journey. Full of romance and mystery, this memorable cruise is a wonderful way to experience the beauty of Dubai at night.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Enjoy contrasting experiences with vibrant city life followed by sensational facilities and relaxation - all in one country!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha is in an excellent locaiton for two world class golf courses
- Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, the Palm offers dazzling features such as an underwater maze, a marina education centre and the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East
- 22 renowned restaurants available to choose from at Atlantis, the Palm
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Combine the magic of Mauritius with futuristic Dubai at Heritage Awali and Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Two amazing destination combine to make a holiday of glamour, relaxation, luxurious touches a nd memories to last a lifetime
- Luxury relaxation framed with breath-taking surroundings
- Sensational Spa treatments & state of the art gym
- Best of both - Ultimate Mauritian pampering and relaxation coupled with the best of Dubai's shopping and entertainment
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Perfectly positioned on the beautiful white sands of a private Beach in the famous area of Dubai Marina, Sheraton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.