Balloon Flight Over Dubai
Duration: Flight 1 Hour
A holiday in Dubai is an adventure in itself, but for those looking for a truly unique and unforgettable experience, a hot air balloon flight across the desert is hard to beat. Float effortlessly past rolling sand dunes, majestic mountains and dramatic landscapes at sunrise. The views from the air will take your breath away.
Weather permitting, your hot air balloon ride will start at dawn from as early as 4.30am and as late as 6am. Early morning is the best time to fly as it’s the calmest time of the day and the winds are light. Afternoon trips at sunrise are also available, however. Dubai’s geography and climate are ideal for ballooning, and you will be flying with one of the world’s most experienced ballooning companies on this trip.
Get your camera ready to capture spectacular views as you take off, watching the ground slowly disappear beneath you as you gently float higher and higher into the dark desert sky. The take-off and landing is one of the most exciting parts of the trip.
A balloon flight is a magical experience and a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of Dubai’s city life. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the sky, hearing nothing but the gas burner as it blasts into action every once in a while. Marvel at stunning panoramic views from high above as diverse desert landscapes unfold below you.
One of the highlights of the trip is floating silently past endless red-golden sand dunes, stretching as far as the eye can see. Look out for camels wandering across the desert, and note the changing hues of the sand as the sun rises. This is one of the most awe-inspiring sights you could ever imagine. Watch the rugged Hajj Mountains standing majestically in the east, and observe Dubai’s modern city skyline to the west. These breathtaking views are witnessed by few people, but they are never forgotten.
Ballooning is an ideal excursion for all the family to enjoy. Allow five hours for the whole experience, but the flight duration is approximately one hour. By the time your trip has finished, you will still have the whole day to enjoy as you wish. This unforgettable desert adventure is a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Exotic Mauriitus coupled with the dazzling city of Dubai with LUX* Grand Gaube and Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Stay at the romantic hideway LUX* Grand Gaube followed by glamorous Dubai
- Staying at LUX* Grande Gaube will make your holiday memorable with the hidden treasures they have to offer you during your stay
- Pullman Jumeirah is set within a great location just a few minutes walk to the marina and close by to the metro for you to explore Dubai
- Some of the treasures are you may stumble on a secret bar where you can make your own cocktail, enjoy a classic film at the Cinema on the beach these are only a few to mention
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Set amidst the landscaped gardens with its private beach overlooking the Grand Canal, Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi is inspired...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.