This exhilarating overnight desert safari tour will escort you away from the hustle and bustle of the cities of Dubai or Abu Dhabi and into the heart of the desert, where you can experience dune bashing, authentic Arabic food, Bedouin culture and sleeping under the stars.
Leaving the city behind us, we head towards the desert in comfort on luxury 4X4 vehicles. Prepare for the breathtaking scenery as we approach towering red-golden sand dunes stretching as far as the eye can. The dramatic landscape is a sight to behold, particularly as the sun rises or sets, changing the colours of the sand from golden to orange to red. Note the unique patterns of the dunes, which constantly change as the wind blows the sands in different directions.
After a brief photo stop, get ready for the ride of a lifetime as we go “dune bashing” through the desert. Hold on tight as your experienced local driver takes you on an exhilarating rollercoaster ride up and down the rolling sand dunes. We will stop for a break at the top of the highest sand dune, where you can take more photos and capture the memories of a spectacular desert sunset.
After light refreshments, we will continue onwards to our final destination − a traditional Bedouin Campsite in the heart of the desert. On our arrival, the hospitable Bedouin people will welcome you into their home with soft drinks, tea or traditional Arabic coffee. These ancient desert dwellers are used to surviving harsh desert conditions and have proudly maintained their rural way of life for thousands of years. Their knowledge of the desert will fascinate you, as will their unique lifestyle and traditions. Immerse yourself in the Bedouin culture by getting your very own Henna design painted on your hands or feet; or maybe you would prefer to dress up for the occasion in traditional attire.
Camel rides through the desert are available for the adventurous, and you can even try smoking the traditional Middle Eastern water pipe – a Hubbly Bubbly. After working up an appetite, savour the delicious taste of an authentic Arabic barbeque dinner around a roaring camp fire. An enchanting belly dancer will then bring this magical night to an end by dancing to the rhythm of Arabian music, after which you can settle down for a good night’s sleep under the stars.
A glorious desert sunrise will awake you the next morning, providing an exhilarating start to the day. We will then have a light breakfast before heading back to the city. This eye-opening tour is undoubtedly one of the best off-road Arabian adventures in the UAE.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining, three swimming pools and massages
- Perfect break for families and couples alike
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Soak in the sunshine with this luxurious retreat across two stylish destinations
- Indulge in the luxury spas at both resorts
- Ideal location in the heart of Dubai
- Dine on delicious street food from across Asia in Bali
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Treat yourself to a luxury break across two glamourous destinations with the help of the Conrad group. Begin on the...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Marmara Hotel Apartments is ideally located in the heart of "New Dubai", within walking distance to the region's most...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.