This exhilarating overnight desert safari tour will escort you away from the hustle and bustle of the cities of Dubai or Abu Dhabi and into the heart of the desert, where you can experience dune bashing, authentic Arabic food, Bedouin culture and sleeping under the stars.
Leaving the city behind us, we head towards the desert in comfort on luxury 4X4 vehicles. Prepare for the breathtaking scenery as we approach towering red-golden sand dunes stretching as far as the eye can. The dramatic landscape is a sight to behold, particularly as the sun rises or sets, changing the colours of the sand from golden to orange to red. Note the unique patterns of the dunes, which constantly change as the wind blows the sands in different directions.
After a brief photo stop, get ready for the ride of a lifetime as we go “dune bashing” through the desert. Hold on tight as your experienced local driver takes you on an exhilarating rollercoaster ride up and down the rolling sand dunes. We will stop for a break at the top of the highest sand dune, where you can take more photos and capture the memories of a spectacular desert sunset.
After light refreshments, we will continue onwards to our final destination − a traditional Bedouin Campsite in the heart of the desert. On our arrival, the hospitable Bedouin people will welcome you into their home with soft drinks, tea or traditional Arabic coffee. These ancient desert dwellers are used to surviving harsh desert conditions and have proudly maintained their rural way of life for thousands of years. Their knowledge of the desert will fascinate you, as will their unique lifestyle and traditions. Immerse yourself in the Bedouin culture by getting your very own Henna design painted on your hands or feet; or maybe you would prefer to dress up for the occasion in traditional attire.
Camel rides through the desert are available for the adventurous, and you can even try smoking the traditional Middle Eastern water pipe – a Hubbly Bubbly. After working up an appetite, savour the delicious taste of an authentic Arabic barbeque dinner around a roaring camp fire. An enchanting belly dancer will then bring this magical night to an end by dancing to the rhythm of Arabian music, after which you can settle down for a good night’s sleep under the stars.
A glorious desert sunrise will awake you the next morning, providing an exhilarating start to the day. We will then have a light breakfast before heading back to the city. This eye-opening tour is undoubtedly one of the best off-road Arabian adventures in the UAE.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Uncover the dazzling magic of the futuristic buzz that is Dubai and then kick back and enjoy a laidback beach holiday in the stunning Ras al Khaimah.
- A Convenient base for exploring the sights of Dubai, with shuttle services to various sights included
- Enjoy thrilling activities and Waters ports
- Filled with family friendly amenities
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Enjoy contrasting experiences with vibrant city life followed by sensational facilities and relaxation - all in one country!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha is in an excellent locaiton for two world class golf courses
- Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, the Palm offers dazzling features such as an underwater maze, a marina education centre and the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East
- 22 renowned restaurants available to choose from at Atlantis, the Palm
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Get a taste for Thai life with a stay in the heart of Bangkok at the stylish Rembrandt Hotel and Towers where you are...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.