Dubai Big Bus Hop-on/hop-off Tour with Free Dhow Creek Cruise
Duration: Half Day
Discover the best of Dubai at your pace on this fun and leisurely hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Depending which route you take, the Burj Al Arab hotel, Old Dubai Souk and Palm Jumeirah are just some of the highlights of the trip. Your ticket also includes free entry to various museums and attractions, and a memorable dhow cruise on Dubai Creek.
Located on the Persian Gulf coast, Dubai city is a vibrant and wealthy desert metropolis, boasting magnificent skyscrapers, ambitious modern architecture, luxury shopping malls and world-class hotels and resorts. Despite the rapid modern development, however, Dubai remains true to its traditional Arab culture. Many of the modern buildings are influenced by Islamic culture and traditions, whilst historical buildings are respected and preserved. This successful blend of the old and new has created an inspiring cosmopolitan city, which is now one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Middle East.
This memorable double-decker tour will enable you to see some of city’s most treasured buildings and attractions along two different routes (blue and red). On board, enjoy magnificent views of the city as your informative guide points out famous sites and relays the history of the region.Your bus ticket is valid for 24 hours, during which you can hop on and off as many times as you like at over 23 different stops.
Marvel at the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel, one of the tallest and most luxurious hotels in the world. Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel’s strikingly modern and ambitious architectural design dominates Dubai’s coastline on its very own man-made island. From the top of the bus you will also see Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest structure.
Other city highlights include ancient streets, bustling spice souks, golden beaches, Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, Heritage Village, Jumeirah Mosque and the spectacular Palm Jumeirah, one of three artificial islands known collectively as The Palm Islands. Your tour includes free entry to Dubai Museum (housed in the old Al Fahidi Fort) and a visit to the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House, once was the residence of the Ruler from the late 19th century.
This unforgettable tour ends with a complimentary hour-long cruise down Dubai Creek aboard a traditional wooden Arabic Dhow. Enjoy spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf and some of the city’s most famous landmarks as you sail gently along the sparkling blue waters of the United Arab Emirates’ most famous waterway. Not to be missed, this memorable tour is one of the best ways to discover Dubai’s Arabian treasures – both old and new.
Dubai Holidays Browse all
Enjoy contrasting experiences with vibrant city life followed by sensational facilities and relaxation - all in one country!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha is in an excellent locaiton for two world class golf courses
- Located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, the Palm offers dazzling features such as an underwater maze, a marina education centre and the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East
- 22 renowned restaurants available to choose from at Atlantis, the Palm
Relax in a tropical paradise on the beautiful island of Mauritius, then explore the vibrant city of Dubai
- Right next to the Mall of the Emirates and a short walk from Jumeirah Beach
- Designed in traditional style, rooms are beautifully furnished and come complete with all modern amenties at Coin De Mire Mauritius
- Wide array of culinary experiences at Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Wake up to an Indian sunrise before arriving discovering the luxurious Palm, Dubai.
- English speaking local tour guide whilst on the Deluxe Golden Triangle tour
- Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Bay or get up close and personal with sea lions at Sea Lion Point.
- The Palm is home to 23 restaurants and bars, which includes NOBU and Ossiana which offers a fine dining experience with views of Ambassador Lagoon
If the sparkling blues of an Indian Ocean lagoon beckon you while the cosmopolitan allure of a strikingly modern city...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Set amidst the landscaped gardens with its private beach overlooking the Grand Canal, Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi is inspired...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.
The latest place to hit Dubai's sophisticated and trendy nightlife scene is without a doubt the most innovative and extravagant. Of course, it also had to be located inside the emirates' most decadently luxurious, 7-star hotel and, indeed, we're talking about no other than the Burj Al Arab. The recently opened Gold on 27, clad in real gold leaf motifs from head to toe and exuding golden opulence from every pore, does justice to its name, instantly becoming the city's most amazingly incredible nightspot - where every socialite and most elite members of society will want to be seen.