Dubai for families
Dubai is perfect for exciting family holidays. This cosmopolitan emirate is not only one of the most futuristic pleasure centres you could ever visit, but it is also one of the safest.
It's packed with activities to entertain the whole family, with cuisine that can appeal to even the fussiest of palates and many options to give you every opportunity to relax, whether it's in indulgent spas or tranquil beach retreats while your kids are kept entertained.
A child's idea of heaven
Dubai offers resorts and theme parks that are built with exhilaration at heart. Choose from a huge range of theme parks and water parks, including Wild Wadi Water Park, Wonderland Theme Park and Al Mazmar Beach Park.
Activities on offer in Dubai
Every aspect of Dubai seems to be designed to give you an unforgettable experience with your family. See dolphins playing at Dolphin Bay, visit The Lost Chambers at Atlantis, The Palm, take the family to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, or take in the awe-inspiring views from the top of the Burj Khalifa Tower – the world's tallest building.
Ask for our first-hand advice on where to take your family and we can create a Dubai holiday to suit not only your budget and needs but also to give every member of your family an experience to remember.
Family holidays in Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the famed Jumeirah Beach
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Complimentary services such as a 1-2 hour scuba diving session, Wi-fi access, Sinbad's Kids Club and a shuttle service to the Mall of the Emirates
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Magical moments are guaranteed at One and Only The Palace, a luxury resort elegantly set beside Dubai's wonderful Jumeira beach
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants, try out the water sports or pamper yourself at the One & Only Spa.
- Chic and contemporary rooms offer amazing views of the Gulf with an Arabian twist.
- complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm
Summer never felt so good as at the 'harbour of peace' (as the hotel name translates), with luxury of the highest order.
- Free Half Board on selected dates. Choose from a variety of over 40 outlets.
- Part of the Madinat Jumeirah Resort, offering over 1km of private beach, perfect in one of the world's hottest summer spots
- Traditional abras (water taxis) transport guests from their room to the restaurants and beach area though working waterways.
- Watersports include sailing, dinghy, windsurfing, waterskiing, kayaking, wakeboarding and banana boat rides.
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Step into an exciting world of curiosity with an unforgettable stay at Lapita, a unique gateway to the endless fun and...
Explore the beautiful and modern city of Dubai and experience its animated nightlife while spending 5 days at the Media...
Whether on a relaxing holiday or on a business trip, the Carlton Palace Hotel in Dubai is the ideal spot for you to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.