Dubai for families
Dubai is perfect for exciting family holidays. This cosmopolitan emirate is not only one of the most futuristic pleasure centres you could ever visit, but it is also one of the safest.
It's packed with activities to entertain the whole family, with cuisine that can appeal to even the fussiest of palates and many options to give you every opportunity to relax, whether it's in indulgent spas or tranquil beach retreats while your kids are kept entertained.
A child's idea of heaven
Dubai offers resorts and theme parks that are built with exhilaration at heart. Choose from a huge range of theme parks and water parks, including Wild Wadi Water Park, Wonderland Theme Park and Al Mazmar Beach Park.
Activities on offer in Dubai
Every aspect of Dubai seems to be designed to give you an unforgettable experience with your family. See dolphins playing at Dolphin Bay, visit The Lost Chambers at Atlantis, The Palm, take the family to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, or take in the awe-inspiring views from the top of the Burj Khalifa Tower – the world's tallest building.
Ask for our first-hand advice on where to take your family and we can create a Dubai holiday to suit not only your budget and needs but also to give every member of your family an experience to remember.
Family holidays in Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Luxury and unforgettable experience in Dubai for the whole family
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the entertainments for everyone - four swimming pools, spa treatments, excellent sporting facilities and kid's club
- Free wireless internet in addition to the stylish accommodations with a fabulous sea views
- Benefit from the complimentary shuttle service to the shopping malls, aquaventure water park and the golf diamond park
Magical moments are guaranteed at One and Only The Palace, a luxury resort elegantly set beside Dubai's wonderful Jumeira beach
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants, try out the water sports or pamper yourself at the One & Only Spa.
- Chic and contemporary rooms offer amazing views of the Gulf with an Arabian twist.
- complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Rising into the sky from the midst of Dubai's golden sands is the majestic Jumeirah Beach Hotel, more an enchanting work...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Whether on a relaxing holiday or on a business trip, the Carlton Palace Hotel in Dubai is the ideal spot for you to...
Come and experience a holiday for royalty at the Fairmont Dubai featuring an unparalleled contemporary design that...
The Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa offers a truly unique and stunning setting for a stress-free holiday. The resort...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
The United Arab Emirates is made up of seven states that are popular destinations due to all-year-round sunny, hot weather and magnificent natural landscapes. Its crystal-clear waters are now attracting more scuba diving enthusiasts, and Time Out Dubai has highlighted some of the best diving destinations in the Middle Eastern region, from rocky structures to sunken shipwrecks.