Dubai for families
Dubai is perfect for exciting family holidays. This cosmopolitan emirate is not only one of the most futuristic pleasure centres you could ever visit, but it is also one of the safest.
It's packed with activities to entertain the whole family, with cuisine that can appeal to even the fussiest of palates and many options to give you every opportunity to relax, whether it's in indulgent spas or tranquil beach retreats while your kids are kept entertained.
A child's idea of heaven
Dubai offers resorts and theme parks that are built with exhilaration at heart. Choose from a huge range of theme parks and water parks, including Wild Wadi Water Park, Wonderland Theme Park and Al Mazmar Beach Park.
Activities on offer in Dubai
Every aspect of Dubai seems to be designed to give you an unforgettable experience with your family. See dolphins playing at Dolphin Bay, visit The Lost Chambers at Atlantis, The Palm, take the family to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, or take in the awe-inspiring views from the top of the Burj Khalifa Tower – the world's tallest building.
Ask for our first-hand advice on where to take your family and we can create a Dubai holiday to suit not only your budget and needs but also to give every member of your family an experience to remember.
Family holidays in Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Combine the tropical beaches of Bali with a shopaholics heaven in Dubai
- Only 200m from the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai
- Watch the sunset from the rooftop bar in Bali
- Stylish studio and duplex accommodation in Bali
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Sun Island is an elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from all around the world
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Whether on a relaxing holiday or on a business trip, the Carlton Palace Hotel in Dubai is the ideal spot for you to...
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
Explore the beautiful and modern city of Dubai and experience its animated nightlife while spending 5 days at the Media...
Come and experience a holiday for royalty at the Fairmont Dubai featuring an unparalleled contemporary design that...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Dubai
Dubai NewsBrowse all Dubai News
As part of their Easter Campaign, the Dubai Tourist board has released two new promotional videos enticing travellers to take a sunny break from British weather's gloom and doom in always reliably radiant and cloud-free Dubai. While one video is aimed at freeing families from annoying clothing layers, the other one inspires young girls in search a fun, sun-filled escape.
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.