Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Abu Dhabi Holidays Browse all
From the moment you arrive at the magnificent Emirates Palace, you will be treated as royalty in a style that is uniquely Arabic.
- Stay in style at the luxury rooms offering 24-hour butler service
- Culinary highlights include the world-renowned Michelin star restaurant Hakkasan
- Complementary meal basis for kids up to 16 years old
Yas island is home to attractions such as Ferrari world, Yas Waterworld and a Championship Golf Course - it's the newest and trendiest place to stay.
- Elegant furnished rooms offering complimentary wireless internet
- Try out the state of the art gym, squash courts or a round of Golf at Yas Golf Course
- Ejoy a wide selection of cuisine including Aisan, Gastro Pub food and Lebanese with Arabic entertainment
Stunning views while you relax in the elegant and modern accommodations
- Spoil yourself with the fabulous Anatara Spa treatments - traditional Turkish Hammam or Anantara signature massage
- Offering a wide range of dining options from rooftop lounges to elegant fine dining
- Ideally located Resort just five minutes from the heart of the exciting downtown area
Enjoy Abu Dhabi, an amazing destination, famous for its shopping, the exciting attractions on Yas Island, beaches, good food and year round sunshine.
- All rooms offer Free wireless internet
- Enjoy the private beach at the resort and hotel facilities including a Spa
- Walking distance to Abu Dhabi"s duty free shopping malls and historial area
Enjoy a special break in Abu Dhabi, that comes complete with great shopping, a fabulous beach and spa club, and all at an affordable price.
- Free Beach Access for all to enjoy
- Facilities includes Swimming pool, tennis courts and selection of watersports
- A selection of restaurants and bars including a Jazz Bar
Located in central Abu Dhabi near the public gardens, promenades and waterfront of the prestigious Cornich, this hotel has the luxurious facilities travellers are looking for.
- State of the art health facilities, with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, massage and fitness centre
- Excellent culinary facilities, with over a dozen restaurants and bars including the only floating seafood restaurant in Abu Dhabi
- Golf courses and water sport facilities nearby, as well as plenty of museums
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Located on the waterfront and close to Abu Dhabi City, Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara is an idyllic...
Magnificently rising like no other hotel ever built; individuality, striking design and excitement are the cornerstones...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Spend five fairy tale days in the capital of the United Arab Emirates enjoying sun and sand with first-class shopping...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Abu Dhabi NewsBrowse all Abu Dhabi News
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal has announced the much-anticipated opening of its ESPA spa. The beachfront spa is positioned on two levels and boasts a Moroccan hammam, marbled steam rooms, and 16 treatment rooms where guests can choose from a wide selection of holistic services and signature rejuvenating treatments.
The Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority will be launching a travel trade roadshow in London next month to encourage more UK tourists to visit Abu Dhabi. The event will take place at the Jumeirah Carlton Towers in London on 5th February and will showcase what the capital of the United Arab Emirates will have to offer in 2014.
New figures released by the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority have revealed that golf holidays in the emirate increased by 49 per cent in 2013 compared to the previous year. Overseas golf tourism in the United Arab Emirate capital is dominating the Middle East region and the surge in visitors has been helped by the ‘Golf in Abu Dhabi' initiative.