Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Abu Dhabi Holidays Browse all
From the moment you arrive at the magnificent Emirates Palace, you will be treated as royalty in a style that is uniquely Arabic.
- Indulge in a journey of wellness at the Luxury Anantara Spa
- Stay in style at the luxury rooms offering 24-hour butler service
- Culinary highlights include the world-renowned Michelin star restaurant Hakkasan
Stunning views while you relax in the elegant and modern accommodations
- Ideally located Resort just five minutes from the heart of the exciting downtown area
- Offering a wide range of dining options from rooftop lounges to elegant fine dining
- Spoil yourself with the fabulous Anatara Spa treatments - traditional Turkish Hammam or Anantara signature massage
Enjoy Abu Dhabi, an amazing destination, famous for its shopping, the exciting attractions on Yas Island, beaches, good food and year round sunshine.
- Walking distance to Abu Dhabi"s duty free shopping malls and historial area
- Enjoy the private beach at the resort and hotel facilities including a Spa
- All rooms offer Free wireless internet
Stay at this amazing man made island just off the coast of Abu Dhabi and experience racing events, concerts, luxury hotels and much much more.
- Choose one of the signature treatments at the famous ESPA
- take the opportunity and drive around the formula 1 track
- dine at over twelve innovative restaurants and lounges showcasing cuisine from all corner of the globe
Yas island is home to attractions such as Ferrari world, Yas Waterworld and a Championship Golf Course - it's the newest and trendiest place to stay.
- Ejoy a wide selection of cuisine including Aisan, Gastro Pub food and Lebanese with Arabic entertainment
- Try out the state of the art gym, squash courts or a round of Golf at Yas Golf Course
- Elegant furnished rooms offering complimentary wireless internet
Magnificently rising like no other hotel ever built; individuality, striking design and excitement are the cornerstones...
Beautifully set along the Links Championship Golf Course and positioned right at the heart of some of the United Arab...
An air of luxury fills every corner of Emirates Palace and treats your senses to an extraordinary and unforgettable...
The new Al Raha Beach Hotel is set in an oasis of lush parklands beside a long private beach on the shores of the...
This deluxe property is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, close to the business district and shopping areas....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Abu Dhabi NewsBrowse all Abu Dhabi News
The Formula One Grand Prix is underway in Abu Dhabi and the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority has launched its largest and most active promotion yet. Tourists taking Abu Dhabi holidays can enjoy a wide range of activities in the Oasis Fan Village, including games of golf and rides in an F1 simulator, plus several competitions.
Etihad Airways has announced that it will be providing a larger aircraft for passengers taking holidays to Abu Dhabi over the busy Christmas period. The airline will upgrade the aircraft for one of its twice daily flights between Manchester and the United Arab Emirate from a 262 seat Airbus A330-200 to a 412 seat Boeing 777-300ER.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts has opened a new property for Abu Dhabi holidays. The Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi opened to holidaymakers and business travellers following an extensive rebranding and refurbishment programme. The 281-room curved glass hotel is located in the city's new Capital District, close to the National Exhibition Centre.