Sri Lanka Holidays Browse all
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Soak up the wonderful sights and sound of one of the Jewels of the Indian Ocean
- Capture sights of any of the 'Big Five' on your game drives
- The perfect location for hiking and cycling with excellent trails and cool climate in N'Eliya
- Climb up the Ritigala for a unique sight and stone stairway
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...
Mount Lavinia is one of Sri Lanka's oldest hotel and with its impressive 200 plus years of heritage it has...
Avani Bentota is set in eight acres of lush frangipanis and coconut palms by the golden sands of Bentota. This hotel...
Visit pandanus beach resort in Induruwa for an unforgettable Sri Lankan holiday packed full of authentic new experiences...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka NewsBrowse all Sri Lanka News
Tourism in Sri Lanka is booming, after the island nation recorded 2,058,000 tourists in 2016. The numbers were a 14 per cent increase compared to 2015 and the highest ever recorded, according to the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority. This year, the country is setting a target of 2.5 million tourists, and anticipates to receive four million visitors by 2020.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has marked its entry into Sri Lanka with the launch of a new hotel in the city of Colombo. The five-star Mövenpick Hotel Colombo hotel has 219 guest rooms and suites, as well as upscale facilities including seven dining outlets, a rooftop bar, a rooftop swimming pool, a spa, a fitness centre, and five meeting rooms and a boardroom.
Tourist arrivals in Sri Lanka exceeded the two million target in 2016, according to John Amaratunga, the country’s Tourism Development Minister. The island received more 2.2 million visitors in the last 12 months, and the Minister is expecting more than $3.5 billion in revenues generated by tourism. Arrivals in November, 2015 increased by 16 per cent compared to the same month in 2015.