Comprising a diverse array of countries and cultures (as many as 49) the Asian continent is brimming with exciting opportunities to learn about fascinating customs and traditions as well as meet warm, humble and interesting people. From the dramatic skyline of modern Hanoi in Vietnam to the silent grandeur of the Great Wall in China, this region of the world is not only vast in terms of its geographical expanse but also in its extensive array of landmarks.
Home to ancient wonders such as the Temples of Angkor in Cambodia and natural wonders such as Mount Everest in Nepal, Asia comprises contrasting landscapes that astound and amaze. All that goes without even mentioning the exquisite food and the many varieties of it; from heat-packed dishes to subtle and fresh flavours, your taste buds will be in for a treat. Asia, with its grand monuments, historical landmarks, spiritual mystique and ancient ruins beckons to captivate and awaken your senses.
Southeast Asia in Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Stay at the first and most legendary resort in the Seychelles, Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove at Beau Vallon Bay and enjoy a taste of exotica
- Enjoy a couples resort where you can enjoy the relaxtion of the resort and pamper yourself at the Zen Spa
- Discover the incredible flavours of creole cuisine
- Revel in colonial surrounds, as the first hotel in Seychelles built in 1943 boasting orginal architecture
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Unwind in an idyllic paradise, surrounded by lush, tropical gardens, white sands, clear waters and sunny skies in Seychelles.
Relish an enchanting stay upon the islands of Mahe and Praslin and take time out to be you.
- Enjoy activities and excursions galore that will offer experiences and memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.
- Marvel at the magnificent landscapes of Seychelles on the islands of Mahe and on the island of Praslin.
- Charming, authentic and classy interiors, which promise a comfortable and enchanting stay.
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Relax in Seychelles, a resort set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands on the west coast of Mahe
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa through the world famous Kruger National Park
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, where you will be able to...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Located on the beautiful west coast of Praslin, Villas de Mer enjoys an easy access to the longest beach on the island....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
John O'Ceallaigh, reporter for the Telegraph, recently shared his experience in Seychelles' newest luxury beach resort. Set in the secluded island of Mahe, the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island tempts tourists with unbeatable surroundings ideal for scuba diving and lavish interiors. According to O'Ceallaigh, the resort could become one of the destination's favourites soon.
The Banyan Tree Seychelles has revealed details of its upgraded villas and new dining experiences. The luxury resort sits in Intendance Bay on the island of Mahe in the Seychelles, and it has Creole-style villas in a beach, pool or oceanfront setting. New dining outlets will include a Beatles-inspired option and a new partnership with Takamaka Rum.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches has officially opened to guests. The luxury island resort has 71 beach bungalows, suites, villas, and residences, all boasting private pools and direct access to the beach. Located 35 minutes via seaplane from the main island of Mahe, the resort boasts two restaurants, a spa, a yoga pavilion, a fitness centre, a teen and kids’ clubs, and a water sports centre.