Comprising a diverse array of countries and cultures (as many as 49) the Asian continent is brimming with exciting opportunities to learn about fascinating customs and traditions as well as meet warm, humble and interesting people. From the dramatic skyline of modern Hanoi in Vietnam to the silent grandeur of the Great Wall in China, this region of the world is not only vast in terms of its geographical expanse but also in its extensive array of landmarks.
Home to ancient wonders such as the Temples of Angkor in Cambodia and natural wonders such as Mount Everest in Nepal, Asia comprises contrasting landscapes that astound and amaze. All that goes without even mentioning the exquisite food and the many varieties of it; from heat-packed dishes to subtle and fresh flavours, your taste buds will be in for a treat. Asia, with its grand monuments, historical landmarks, spiritual mystique and ancient ruins beckons to captivate and awaken your senses.
Southeast Asia in Seychelles Browse all
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
For a secluded retreat, and a romatic hideaway nestled among the beach coves of Beau Vallon, choose Hilton Northolme and take advantage of an affordable price
- First Class facilities a luxury spa
- Breath taking views of the Indian Ocean
- Villa-style accomodation
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Discover the dazzling landscapes and wildlife of the Seychelles during a 7-day holiday at the Hilton Northolme Resort &...
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the main island of Mahe in the Seychelles, the DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Seychelles Allamanda...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
The Six Senses Zil Pasyon resort in the Seychelles has officially opened its Six Senses Spa to guests. Surrounded by natural beauty and overlooking the lush jungle and turquoise sea, the spa facility was designed by Six Senses Architecture and Richard Hywel Evans from Studio RHE in London, and was constructed using natural materials like rock and wood.
The North Island in the Seychelles has received a National Geographic World Legacy Award for preserving and restoring natural habitat. The lavish eco-resort won the "Conserving the Natural World" category, following several successful projects that include the reintroduction of native species into the island's eco system, such as the endangered Seychelles White-Eye.
The Island Development Company (IDC) has announced that the construction of a brand new luxury hotel on Platte Island in the Seychelles is scheduled to commence this year. Located 170 kilometres south east of the capital Mahe on the flat island of Platte, the hotel will have approximately 60 guest rooms and will cost around $75 million. The project is being carried out in a bid attract more tourists and revenue to the nation.