Comprising a diverse array of countries and cultures (as many as 49) the Asian continent is brimming with exciting opportunities to learn about fascinating customs and traditions as well as meet warm, humble and interesting people. From the dramatic skyline of modern Hanoi in Vietnam to the silent grandeur of the Great Wall in China, this region of the world is not only vast in terms of its geographical expanse but also in its extensive array of landmarks.
Home to ancient wonders such as the Temples of Angkor in Cambodia and natural wonders such as Mount Everest in Nepal, Asia comprises contrasting landscapes that astound and amaze. All that goes without even mentioning the exquisite food and the many varieties of it; from heat-packed dishes to subtle and fresh flavours, your taste buds will be in for a treat. Asia, with its grand monuments, historical landmarks, spiritual mystique and ancient ruins beckons to captivate and awaken your senses.
Southeast Asia in Seychelles Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
- free upgrade to seaview room for our customers only
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
Simply bask and unwind or enjoy action packed excursions and forget your everyday worries.
- The colonial grandeur, tropical gardens and the turquoise Indian ocean views, provides the most stunning and exotic scenery within which to relax and unwind.
- Enjoy activities and excursions galore. Try golfing, sailing, fishing, diving, walking, island hopping, a sunset cruise and a UNESCO World Heritage Site visit.
- The romantic Jetty ‘L’Obrizan Restaurant’ celebrates stunning views of incoming yachts and local fish.
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
For a secluded retreat, and a romatic hideaway nestled among the beach coves of Beau Vallon, choose Hilton Northolme and take advantage of an affordable price
- First Class facilities a luxury spa
- Breath taking views of the Indian Ocean
- Villa-style accomodation
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Take in the sights of Dubai after a relaxing break in the Seychelles
- Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service from the hotel to the Mall of the Emirates and Jumeirah Public Beach
- Explore the stunning reefs with the 5-star PADI dive centre
- Enjoy a complimentary sunset cruise in the Seychelles
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...
Located precisely and strategically upon two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Located on the beautiful west coast of Praslin, Villas de Mer enjoys an easy access to the longest beach on the island....
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
The Six Senses Zil Pasyon resort in the Seychelles has officially opened its Six Senses Spa to guests. Surrounded by natural beauty and overlooking the lush jungle and turquoise sea, the spa facility was designed by Six Senses Architecture and Richard Hywel Evans from Studio RHE in London, and was constructed using natural materials like rock and wood.
The North Island in the Seychelles has received a National Geographic World Legacy Award for preserving and restoring natural habitat. The lavish eco-resort won the "Conserving the Natural World" category, following several successful projects that include the reintroduction of native species into the island's eco system, such as the endangered Seychelles White-Eye.
The Island Development Company (IDC) has announced that the construction of a brand new luxury hotel on Platte Island in the Seychelles is scheduled to commence this year. Located 170 kilometres south east of the capital Mahe on the flat island of Platte, the hotel will have approximately 60 guest rooms and will cost around $75 million. The project is being carried out in a bid attract more tourists and revenue to the nation.