Comprising a diverse array of countries and cultures (as many as 49) the Asian continent is brimming with exciting opportunities to learn about fascinating customs and traditions as well as meet warm, humble and interesting people. From the dramatic skyline of modern Hanoi in Vietnam to the silent grandeur of the Great Wall in China, this region of the world is not only vast in terms of its geographical expanse but also in its extensive array of landmarks.
Home to ancient wonders such as the Temples of Angkor in Cambodia and natural wonders such as Mount Everest in Nepal, Asia comprises contrasting landscapes that astound and amaze. All that goes without even mentioning the exquisite food and the many varieties of it; from heat-packed dishes to subtle and fresh flavours, your taste buds will be in for a treat. Asia, with its grand monuments, historical landmarks, spiritual mystique and ancient ruins beckons to captivate and awaken your senses.
Southeast Asia in Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Discover tropical birds, tortoises, dolphins and whales on the secluded and most northerly island of Seychelles
- The creole cuisine complete with fresh, organic and locally resourced ingredients.
- Activities galore, including nature tours, Tortoise and Turtle Spotting, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Snorkelling, Kayaking and Fishing
- A memorable nature retreat
This luxury holiday lets you discover the best of two worlds
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Indian Ocean from the all villa Banyan Tree Seychelles
- Benefit from a perfect location in Dubai to discover the best of the city in just few days
- Combine stunning beaches and relaxation with the city of superlatives and experience two worlds in one holiday
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
The Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Beach Resort and Casino is a stunning hotel situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
An agreement has been signed between the Seychelles Tourism Board and British Airways to launch new direct flights to the Seychelles next year. The two-year agreement will see the launch of twice-weekly non-stop flights to the Indian ocean nation from March 2018. The two companies will launch new marketing initiatives and promotional activities to highlight the idyllic country.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island will open to the public in spring 2018, and reservations are now open for stays starting from March. The hotel is launching a special Island Debut package to welcome its first holidaymakers with a 30 per cent discount on rooms and packages for bookings made before December, 2017. The resort sits in the Amirante Islands, a 35-minute flight from Male.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts has announced the appointment of Mr Fabrice Collot as the new General manager of the Banyan Tree Seychelles. Mr Collot joined the hotel group in 2007, and brings more than 27 years of experience in senior management positions to the new role. The French native will be responsible for overseeing the operations, administration and service standards at the hotel.