Seychelles Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffet
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, where you will be able to...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
One of Mahe's largest hotels, the Coral Strand enjoys a prime beachfront location on the island's most famous beach, at...
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...
Located on the beautiful west coast of Praslin, Villas de Mer enjoys an easy access to the longest beach on the island....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Seychelles
Seychelles NewsBrowse all Seychelles News
John O'Ceallaigh, reporter for the Telegraph, recently shared his experience in Seychelles' newest luxury beach resort. Set in the secluded island of Mahe, the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island tempts tourists with unbeatable surroundings ideal for scuba diving and lavish interiors. According to O'Ceallaigh, the resort could become one of the destination's favourites soon.
The Banyan Tree Seychelles has revealed details of its upgraded villas and new dining experiences. The luxury resort sits in Intendance Bay on the island of Mahe in the Seychelles, and it has Creole-style villas in a beach, pool or oceanfront setting. New dining outlets will include a Beatles-inspired option and a new partnership with Takamaka Rum.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches has officially opened to guests. The luxury island resort has 71 beach bungalows, suites, villas, and residences, all boasting private pools and direct access to the beach. Located 35 minutes via seaplane from the main island of Mahe, the resort boasts two restaurants, a spa, a yoga pavilion, a fitness centre, a teen and kids’ clubs, and a water sports centre.