Duration: Half Day
Enjoy a day of pure relaxation in paradise as you sail down Mauritius’ breathtaking coastlines on a stylish catamaran. Two sailing itineraries are available: the North coast and South East coast. Both cruises will enable you to spend time relaxing on idyllic beaches, swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear lagoons and exploring the natural treasures of the Indian Ocean. This is one of the most popular tours on the island.
Let your cares float away as you sail away from Grand Baie on board the beautiful catamaran Le Pacha. Relax on deck with a cocktail as we cruise across the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Feel the sun on your face and the cool tropical breeze rushing through your hair as you soak up the scenic beauty all around you. A holiday in Mauritius doesn’t get much more relaxing than this. Marvel at the dazzling white sandy beaches, lush tropical vegetation and emerald lagoons as we glide along the North Coast past the Gunner’s Coin, a unique rocky island that rises up from the sea, towards the stunning islet of L'Ilot Gabriel.
Several beautiful tropical islets are located off the north coast of Mauritius and L'Ilot Gabriel is one of the most popular. This tranquil haven is the epitome of a secluded Robinson Crusoe island. Laze on idyllic, powdery white-sand beaches or take a stroll and search for shells before cooling off in one of the most beautiful lagoons on the island. Rich with marine life, this is an idyllic place to swim and snorkel. Explore the vibrant coral reefs, which are teeming with brightly-coloured exotic fish of all shapes and sizes, and swim amongst other fascinating sea creatures such as turtles, starfish, octopus and cuttlefish. This majestic aquarium will amaze and delight you.
Alternatively, you can choose to cruise along the South East coast aboard the beautiful Shandrani catamaran. Setting sail from Blue Bay, we head towards Ile aux Cerfs, a stunning islet renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty. As you sail towards the shore you are greeted with dazzling white sandy beaches fringed with swaying palm trees, surrounded by a breathtaking turquoise lagoon. Most people only dream of visiting a paradise island such as this. On shore, you will have free time for exploring, swimming, snorkeling and shopping for crafts and souvenirs.
A barbeque lunch will served on board during the cruises and music and entertainment will also be provided on the way. These unforgettable adventures are a wonderful way to explore Mauritius’ exquisite natural beauty both above and below the water.
Mauritius Holidays Browse all
Discover Dubai's many urban pleasures and explore the coastal beauty of western Mauritius
- The only revolving restaurant in Dubai, Al Dawaar is located on the 25th floor of the hotel with spectacular views of the blue Gulf waters, the Creek and the amazing skyline of Dubai.
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
Enjoy the best of both worlds - tranquil Mauritius at Recif Atitudein combined with vibrant and never sleeping Dubai
Admire beautiful Pointe aux Piments sunsets and relax on a white sandy beach in the friendly Récif Attitude hotel and explore the wonders of Dubai including one of the most famous shopping malls - The Mall of the Emirates
- Early Check in and Late Check out Guaranteed along with Dine Around at Recif Attitude
- The Mall of the Emirates is just few minutes walk away from the Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha
- Recif Attitude, an adults only hotel, is a perfect choice for couples, friends or newly-weds to relax and unwind in its calm and friendly atmosphere
Relax and Unwind on the beautiful sandy beaches of Mauritius followed by the duty free shopping in Dubai
- All inclusive meals, drinks and afternoon team included
- Enjoy a spa at the seven colour spa suite at the Palmar Resort
- Your hotel in Dubai is close to the shopping malls offer free shuttle bus and only a short distance to Jumeirah Beach
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
Mauritius' longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist and an elegant 5* Hotel offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of the City of Dubai
- Take some time to enjoy the spa treatments on offer at the Auris Plaza Spa with plenty of variety in methods
- Both hotels feature perfect location, great dining facilities and free Wi-FI. This twin-centre suites both couples and families
- Long Beach is a great place to gravitate to in the evenings, to eat from a selction of tastes from around the world
Discover the beauty of two different destinations
- Escape from daily stresses and routine and enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment in Dubai
- Intercontinental Mauritius is within 15-min drive from the main tourist region of Grand Baie and 50-min drive from Plaisance International Airport
- Unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities at Intercontinental Mauritius
Veranda Palmar Beach Resort is set in lush tropical gardens that lead down to an endless stretch of white sandy beach on...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
Beautifully perched on Mauritius' northern coast and perfectly positioned right next to the fishermen’s village of...
Combine an enchanting beach break in idyllic Mauritius with a faster-paced Middle Eastern city exuding glamour and style...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
Merville Beach - Grand Baie sits on a sheltered, palm fringed bay on the north coast of Mauritius. This well established...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adult only hotel, decorated in bright and...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Mauritius
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
Mauritius introduces new "Golfing Mauritius Pass" to golf-loving holidaymakers Keen golfers planning a Mauritius holiday will now be able to benefit from the newly-launched "Golfing Mauritius Pass", a ticket enabling them to enjoy a minimum of two rounds at all of Mauritius' nine championship 18-hole courses.
The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority has announced that the island nation received an 11 per cent increase in international visitors in 2016. According to the Tourism Authority, the idyllic island in the Indian Ocean received 1.28 million tourists last year, beating the 1.15 million recorded in 2015. There was also a nine per cent increase in travellers from the United Kingdom.
Bernhard Haechler has been appointed as the new General Manager of Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa in Mauritius. Haechler has dual Swiss and South African nationality, and he brings more than 20 years of senior management level experience and expertise to the role. He will be responsible for overseeing operations and teams at the 200-room luxury hotel.