Duration: Half Day
Enjoy a day of pure relaxation in paradise as you sail down Mauritius’ breathtaking coastlines on a stylish catamaran. Two sailing itineraries are available: the North coast and South East coast. Both cruises will enable you to spend time relaxing on idyllic beaches, swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear lagoons and exploring the natural treasures of the Indian Ocean. This is one of the most popular tours on the island.
Let your cares float away as you sail away from Grand Baie on board the beautiful catamaran Le Pacha. Relax on deck with a cocktail as we cruise across the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Feel the sun on your face and the cool tropical breeze rushing through your hair as you soak up the scenic beauty all around you. A holiday in Mauritius doesn’t get much more relaxing than this. Marvel at the dazzling white sandy beaches, lush tropical vegetation and emerald lagoons as we glide along the North Coast past the Gunner’s Coin, a unique rocky island that rises up from the sea, towards the stunning islet of L'Ilot Gabriel.
Several beautiful tropical islets are located off the north coast of Mauritius and L'Ilot Gabriel is one of the most popular. This tranquil haven is the epitome of a secluded Robinson Crusoe island. Laze on idyllic, powdery white-sand beaches or take a stroll and search for shells before cooling off in one of the most beautiful lagoons on the island. Rich with marine life, this is an idyllic place to swim and snorkel. Explore the vibrant coral reefs, which are teeming with brightly-coloured exotic fish of all shapes and sizes, and swim amongst other fascinating sea creatures such as turtles, starfish, octopus and cuttlefish. This majestic aquarium will amaze and delight you.
Alternatively, you can choose to cruise along the South East coast aboard the beautiful Shandrani catamaran. Setting sail from Blue Bay, we head towards Ile aux Cerfs, a stunning islet renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty. As you sail towards the shore you are greeted with dazzling white sandy beaches fringed with swaying palm trees, surrounded by a breathtaking turquoise lagoon. Most people only dream of visiting a paradise island such as this. On shore, you will have free time for exploring, swimming, snorkeling and shopping for crafts and souvenirs.
A barbeque lunch will served on board during the cruises and music and entertainment will also be provided on the way. These unforgettable adventures are a wonderful way to explore Mauritius’ exquisite natural beauty both above and below the water.
Mauritius Holidays Browse all
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Ideal Combination of Sea, Sand and Sights at Zilwa Attitude Hotel and Doubletree by Hilton al Barsha
- Experience traditional Mauritius with Zilwa Atittude Hotel being typical of Mauritian homes and paying tribute to local heritage
- Great culinary adventures await with live cooking restaurants, barbecues, traditional Indian and Thai cuisine just some of the restaurants available
- Many exquisite beaches including four beaches on two private islands in Mauritius and the famous Jumeirah Beach in Dubai
The holiday you will not be able to resist - the Tamassa all-inclusive resort in Mauritius with a stay in Dubai
Imagine relaxing on the shores of the Indian Ocean's most exotic island, then exploring the jewel of the Emirates - where else than in Mauritius and Dubai
- Complete your stay with a shopping trip in luxurious 5* Dubai
- Enjoy a range of water sports including windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling & more
- Vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing at the Tamassa all-inclusive resort
Combine a relaxing Mauritius holiday at sofitel so mauritius bel ombre and Arabian luxury in exciting Dubai
Unwind and relax in the beautiful tropical paradise that is Mauritius before experiencing the many modern wonders of magical Dubai .
- Upgrade to Half board for breakfast and dinner , local drinks included soft drink, beer and rum, tea/coffee and water. drinks during dinner
- Enjoy 3nts in the vibrant city of Dubai enjoying duty free shopping
- Sofitel So Mauritius Lushury Room includes, 24 hr - butler service private garden with open air bathtub, patio and outdoor shower and complimentary WIFI
The perfect location to discover the beauty of Mauritius and experience the luxury of Dubai
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha offers luxurious accommodation as all rooms have an HD TV with Wi-fi as well as opulent bathrooms facilities to make it a comfortable stay
- Add an excursion package (a half-day Dubai city tour, aÂ desert safari and a ÂDhow cruise experience) for Â£99 more per person
- Enjoy a luxury and comfortable stay at Sofitel So in a Lushury Room including a private garden with open air bathtub
Mauritius' longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist and an elegant 5* Hotel offering luxurious accommodation in the heart of the City of Dubai
- Take some time to enjoy the spa treatments on offer at the Auris Plaza Spa with plenty of variety in methods
- Both hotels feature perfect location, great dining facilities and free Wi-FI. This twin-centre suites both couples and families
- Long Beach is a great place to gravitate to in the evenings, to eat from a selction of tastes from around the world
Beautifully perched on Mauritius' northern coast and perfectly positioned right next to the fishermen’s village of...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
Discover peace of mind like you've never had it before as you head out to an Indian Ocean island known for its...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adult only hotel, decorated in bright and...
Merville Beach - Grand Baie sits on a sheltered, palm fringed bay on the north coast of Mauritius. This well established...
Merville Beach Produced by Lux* sits on a sheltered, palm fringed bay on the north coast of Mauritius. This well...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Mauritius
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
The Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa Mauritius has announced a special collaboration with the property’s former owner and chef Jacqueline Dalais. The resort is named after the island of Touessrok in Brittany, France, and to celebrate its heritage a new five-course menu has been launched which reinvents the traditional dishes Jacqueline Dalais used to serve to her special guests, including Princess Anne.
Mauritius introduces new "Golfing Mauritius Pass" to golf-loving holidaymakers Keen golfers planning a Mauritius holiday will now be able to benefit from the newly-launched "Golfing Mauritius Pass", a ticket enabling them to enjoy a minimum of two rounds at all of Mauritius' nine championship 18-hole courses.
The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority has announced that the island nation received an 11 per cent increase in international visitors in 2016. According to the Tourism Authority, the idyllic island in the Indian Ocean received 1.28 million tourists last year, beating the 1.15 million recorded in 2015. There was also a nine per cent increase in travellers from the United Kingdom.