Mauritius for couples
Mauritius is known for being one of the world's most beautiful honeymoon locations. Whether you're a newlywed, or you've been together for years, the island gives you the perfect setting to spend time together in peace, but also to enjoy the colour and culture of the island.
Romantic breaks and honeymoon escapes
Romance certainly isn't hard to come by in Mauritius and high-end hotels or wellness spas and retreats provide the perfect backdrop for falling in love. The idyllic Bel Ombre area is particularly perfect for couples seeking romance and, with its virtually deserted white sands, you're sure to find a secluded spot to yourselves.
Fun loving couples
Don't be fooled into thinking Mauritius is only about tranquillity and beautiful beaches. There are plenty of discos and bars to choose from if you choose the right area. Most nightclubs are found in Grand Bay, the main cities and coastal beach resorts, and many hotels have their own clubs and bars.
The most popular night spots in Mauritius include Le Bamboo Nightclub, Zeclaire Nightclub, the Stardance and Godz disco, and The Buddha Club in Grand Bay. Hit the Arena Nightclub and the Buddha Beach Bar for a wild night, if you're staying in Flic en Flac.
Couples holidays in Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Relax in style at this Eco-Friendly Resort
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique affordable package 'Emeraude Inclusive'
- Enjoy Snorkelling & Glass-Bottom Boat Trips
- Features an Excellent Childrens Club
- Pamper your self at the "Spa Attitude"
Relax on an 800ft stretch of white-sand beach by turquoise Indian Ocean waters at Le meridien Ile Maurice, the award winning resort in Mauritius
- Children stay free!
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling trips & more
- Enjoy access to a Scuba Diving Centre
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- Relax at Lux* Me Spa & Fitness - Providing an combination experience of Nutrition, Yoga, Spa Treatments & Retreats
- All Rooms reflect a vibrant energy and lively ambience with incredible views of the ocean
Feel all your worries melt away in an all-suite resort brimming with exclusive touches of luxury and refinement designed by world-famous fashion icon, Kenzo
- boasting a 3-starred French Restaurant with gourmet dining
- Extend your stay with 3nights in Dubai 5* Bed and Breakfast £249 per person
- Sofitel So Mauritius Mauritius All Suite Resort with your own Butler,
Unwind and relax in the beautiful tropical paradise that is Mauritius before experiencing the many modern wonders of magical Dubai .
- Enjoy a Dubai a City Tour visiting the Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Burj al Arab and much more as well as a Desert Safari experience followed by dinner under the stars from £75per person
- 7nts Mauritius on Half board plus Drinks , 1 Free Spa treatment and 1 round of Golf per person per stay
- A perfect match of the tropical island of Mauritius matched with the vibrant city of Dubai makes for the ultimate holiday
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the...
The stylish Heritage Awali (formely known as Heritage Golf & Spa Resort)is set between the mountains and the sea on the...
Featuring exclusive designs by KenzoTAKADA this radiant oasis has been enhanced by inimitable Lek Bunnag architecture,...
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
The St Regis Mauritius resort officially opened its doors to the public this month and it has now unveiled its luxurious St. Regis Villa, the largest and most exclusive full-service private residence in the island. The villa is ideal for groups or families visiting Mauritius and it boasts four bedrooms, four swimming pools, a bar and a gym.
Centara Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its second property in Mauritius in December, 2013. Positioned directly on a white sandy beach, the Centara Grand Azuri Resort and Spa Mauritius is a five-star resort and is part of the 400-acre Azuri oceanfront complex which is also home to luxury residences and an array of facilities.
Sun Resort's Le Touessrok Mauritius hotel has been named Ultratravel magazine's 2013 winner of "Best Hotel in Africa and the Indian Ocean" award. This is now the third consecutive year in which the Le Touessrok hotel has come out on top in the prestigious Ultratravel Awards. The announcement was made at the recent ceremony held at London's Dorchester hotel.