Mauritius for couples
Mauritius is known for being one of the world's most beautiful honeymoon locations. Whether you're a newlywed, or you've been together for years, the island gives you the perfect setting to spend time together in peace, but also to enjoy the colour and culture of the island.
Romantic breaks and honeymoon escapes
Romance certainly isn't hard to come by in Mauritius and high-end hotels or wellness spas and retreats provide the perfect backdrop for falling in love. The idyllic Bel Ombre area is particularly perfect for couples seeking romance and, with its virtually deserted white sands, you're sure to find a secluded spot to yourselves.
Fun loving couples
Don't be fooled into thinking Mauritius is only about tranquillity and beautiful beaches. There are plenty of discos and bars to choose from if you choose the right area. Most nightclubs are found in Grand Bay, the main cities and coastal beach resorts, and many hotels have their own clubs and bars.
The most popular night spots in Mauritius include Le Bamboo Nightclub, Zeclaire Nightclub, the Stardance and Godz disco, and The Buddha Club in Grand Bay. Hit the Arena Nightclub and the Buddha Beach Bar for a wild night, if you're staying in Flic en Flac.
Couples holidays in Mauritius Browse all
Take delight in the bare necessities of life when you stay at this peaceful retreat, created for body and soul rejuvenation.
- Enjoy delicious seafood barefeet in the sand at L'Ocean restaurant
- Admire beautiful sunsets from the deck around the infinity pool
- Treat yourself with a complimentary Hammam at the Spa Attitude
Love is in the air at this romantic resort, where time stand still as you unwind with your loved one
Escape to the romantic island of Mauritius and stay in an all-inclusive resort at an unbeatable price
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Free sports including Windsurfing, Tennis, snorkeling
- Facilities includes two swimming pool, seven colours wellness spa and much more
- free room upgrade to superior room
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Escape to the exotic island of Mauritius where you can relax and be pampered through out your holiday
- Free unlimited Golf during your stay
- Indulge at the Chateau Mon Desir specialty restaurant integrated within the Balaclava Ruins
- Activities includes tennis courts, water skiing, sailing boats,archery, yoga and much more
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Spend a blissful week relaxing on the picturesque shores of the Indian Ocean, watching her foamy blue waves spill onto...
Prepare yourself for the true Mauritian experience at the all-inclusive, family-run Emeraude Beach Hotel, located in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Mauritius
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority has announced that the island nation received an 11 per cent increase in international visitors in 2016. According to the Tourism Authority, the idyllic island in the Indian Ocean received 1.28 million tourists last year, beating the 1.15 million recorded in 2015. There was also a nine per cent increase in travellers from the United Kingdom.
Bernhard Haechler has been appointed as the new General Manager of Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa in Mauritius. Haechler has dual Swiss and South African nationality, and he brings more than 20 years of senior management level experience and expertise to the role. He will be responsible for overseeing operations and teams at the 200-room luxury hotel.
Updating everyone on the latest and newest about Veranda Resorts' collection of stunning retreats in beautiful Mauritius, Amy Wojdygowski, Sales Manager at Veranda Leisure and Hospitality, came down to The Holiday Place last Monday and brought over a ray of Mauritian sunshine to warm us all up. Keep reading to find out what we learnt about their five Mauritian properties.