Mauritius for couples
Mauritius is known for being one of the world's most beautiful honeymoon locations. Whether you're a newlywed, or you've been together for years, the island gives you the perfect setting to spend time together in peace, but also to enjoy the colour and culture of the island.
Romantic breaks and honeymoon escapes
Romance certainly isn't hard to come by in Mauritius and high-end hotels or wellness spas and retreats provide the perfect backdrop for falling in love. The idyllic Bel Ombre area is particularly perfect for couples seeking romance and, with its virtually deserted white sands, you're sure to find a secluded spot to yourselves.
Fun loving couples
Don't be fooled into thinking Mauritius is only about tranquillity and beautiful beaches. There are plenty of discos and bars to choose from if you choose the right area. Most nightclubs are found in Grand Bay, the main cities and coastal beach resorts, and many hotels have their own clubs and bars.
The most popular night spots in Mauritius include Le Bamboo Nightclub, Zeclaire Nightclub, the Stardance and Godz disco, and The Buddha Club in Grand Bay. Hit the Arena Nightclub and the Buddha Beach Bar for a wild night, if you're staying in Flic en Flac.
Couples holidays in Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Pamper yourself at the Spa Attitude
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique affordable package 'Emeraude Inclusive'
- Enjoy Snorkelling & Glass-Bottom Boat Trips
- Features an Excellent Childrens Club
- Pamper your self at the "Spa Attitude"
Within walking distance to Grand Baie and its dazzling nightlife, restaurants and shopping, at this unique resort you'll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and unexpected surprises.
- Relax and enjoy a spa treatment at LUX* Me Spa overlooking the lagoon
- Tickle your taste buds at the Le Badamier Restaurant serving dishes inspired by Chinese, Creole and French traditions
- Enjoy endless activities including Windsurfing, Snorkelling, Water-Skiing, Volleyball & Much More
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy.
- Relax at Lux* Me Spa & Fitness - Providing an combination experience of Nutrition, Yoga, Spa Treatments & Retreats
- All Rooms reflect a vibrant energy and lively ambience with incredible views of the ocean
- Enjoy complimentary activities including Snorkelling, Kayaking, Water Skiing, Glass-bottom boat trips & More
Relax on an 800ft stretch of white-sand beach by turquoise Indian Ocean waters at Le meridien Ile Maurice, the award winning resort in Mauritius
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling trips & more
- Children stay free!
- Enjoy access to a Scuba Diving Centre
Feel all your worries melt away in an all-suite resort brimming with exclusive touches of luxury and refinement designed by world-famous fashion icon, Kenzo
- 1 Complimentary Round Of Golf
- All Suite Resort with 24-hour Butler service, private garden with open air bathtub, patio and outdoor shower
- Full Board Plus - Local Drinks during Lunch and Dinner including soft drinks, local beer and rum, selection of wine, tea/coffee and water
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
Prepare yourself for the true Mauritian experience at the all-inclusive, family-run Emeraude Beach Hotel, located in the...
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Featuring exclusive designs by KenzoTAKADA this radiant oasis has been enhanced by inimitable Lek Bunnag architecture,...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Mauritius
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
Outrigger Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of the Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa. The luxury beachfront property is located on the southern tip of the Indian Ocean island in the Bel Ombre nature reserve with the sparkling turquoise ocean on one side and large sugar cane plantations on the other.
Starwood debuts Westin brand in Mauritius with scheduled spring opening of The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide has announced that it will debut its Westin brand on the island of Mauritius in the spring. The Westin Turtle Bay Resort and Spa is located on the west coast of the Indian Ocean island in the picturesque Turtle Bay of Balaclava and boasts five dining venues, a lobby lounge, two pools and The Heavenly Spa by Westin.
The St Regis Mauritius resort officially opened its doors to the public this month and it has now unveiled its luxurious St. Regis Villa, the largest and most exclusive full-service private residence in the island. The villa is ideal for groups or families visiting Mauritius and it boasts four bedrooms, four swimming pools, a bar and a gym.