All inclusive, high end accommodation and a cultural twist
There's no shortage of choice when it comes to choosing your perfect Mauritian retreat. From wellbeing spa pools, to massages and therapies, Mauritius takes the concept of relaxation as far as it will go.
Whether you're travelling as a family, a couple, or jetting off with a group of friends, it keeps things simple to go for an all inclusive stay, which may even include some good deals on spa and beauty treatments. Speak to one of our advisers to find out what we've got on offer.
Let us help you choose a hotel to suit you
There's plenty of choice when looking for a place to stay in Mauritius. If you're a golf enthusiast, or a diver, or you're looking for a secluded spa, speak to one of our travel advisers to get advice on the best all inclusive resorts to stay at in this one-of-a-kind Indian Ocean destination.
India Ocean and more on Mauritius
Mauritius is more than your typical Indian Ocean experience, The white sand beaches and blue waters are, of course, very beautiful but Mauritius also offers great cultural and historical wealth to enchant the more discerning traveller, setting it apart from some of its Indian Ocean neighbours. Discover the island's unique cultural riches with us and ask our experts to tailor you a holiday with the best of Mauritiuan culture included in your itinerary.
All inclusive holidays in Mauritius Browse all
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique all-inclusive perks coupled with the warmth and authenticity of a family-owned retreat
- Pamper yourself at the "Spa Attitude"
- Enjoy romantic walks at the stunning beach of this hotel
- Enjoy snorkelling & glass-bottom boat trips
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Mauritius is one of the world's most sought-after holiday destinations and you'll find out why as soon as you arrive in...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. Solana Beach is a luxury 4-star resort that combines natural...
Prepare yourself for the true Mauritian experience at the all-inclusive, family-run Emeraude Beach Hotel, located in the...
Spend a blissful week relaxing on the picturesque shores of the Indian Ocean, watching her foamy blue waves spill onto...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Mauritius
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
The Heritage le Telfair hotel in Mauritius has undergone three months of renovations and has been rebranded as the Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Wellness Resort. The refurbished resort now has rooms and suites with dedicated butlers, and redesigned facilities including the Chateau de Bel Ombre dining venue, a new wine cellar and outdoor deck, and a new wellness pavilion for yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates.
High-end beach resort Heritage Le Telfair on the south coast of Mauritius has rebranded as Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort, reopening recently with a new look, ultra-luxury facilities and bespoke wellness programmes for guests.
Luxury Mauritian hotel Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort and Spa has revealed a new look after an extensive renovation including completely redesigned rooms and revamped facilities. As well as new interiors, the family-friendly resort on Mauritius’ historic La Pointe aux Canonniers peninsula has expanded its spa.