With its cobalt blue waters, shallow lagoons and colourful marine life, Maldives holidays appeal to a wide range of travellers, but especially to sun-seekers looking for the ultimate island hideaway escape that feels a universe away from the real world. A stunning collection of virginal coral islands that offer the most spectacular underwater playground for divers and snorkellers, the Maldives are the epitome of serene natural beauty with dreamy beach resorts built to pamper guests from head to foot.
Introducing the Maldives
With some of the world's best beaches, exceptional hotels and exciting watersports, the many tiny islands and atolls of the Maldives form a huge azure playground for honeymooners and travellers seeking the height of luxury and privacy.
With only 200 of the thousand-plus islands in the Maldives permanently inhabited, and a further 80 exclusively reserved for tourists, you can enjoy a desert island style experience, a scuba diving adventure or a luxury hotel getaway, all at the same time. Or you can indulge yourself at one of the many wellbeing spas for an invigorating and relaxing holiday experience.
Have a chat with one of our travel advisers to find out where to begin your most idyllic Maldivian island experience.
Find love on your very own piece of island paradise
The Maldives comprise over a thousand islands, islets and atolls, so finding your own little slice of paradise shouldn't be hard. Sparkling sands, crystal clear lagoons and radiant sunshine create a glow in your heart that lingers long after you've made the reluctant trip back home.
Explore the cobalt blue waters of the Indian Ocean
Discover one of the world's few remaining unspoiled holiday gems and try your hand at a range of watersports. With some of the best scuba diving locations in the world, and a myriad of watersports available, such as kitesurfing, canoeing and plenty of others to try, The Maldives are a must for anyone who loves to get wet and wild.
Relax on some of the world's best beaches
The Maldives has lots to offer but it's perhaps the beaches that are the main attraction. Lush vegetation is only separated from the ocean by some of the world's most beautiful stretches of shoreline. In many cases you'll find that your hotel occupies the whole island, so the beach will never be crowded.
Find your own island retreat and dive into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean on a romantic getaway. Experience your own watersports adventure in a beautiful lagoon teeming with tropical fish. Or relieve the tension of the modern world and relax in a health and wellbeing spa.
Our expert travel advisors can help you find ways to enjoy everything these incredible islands have to offer. Call us today to create your very own unforgettable Maldives holiday.
Maldives Holidays Browse all
A paradise dream resort
- A 10 minute boat drive to paradise nestled in tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasm there is a house reef only few feet away from the island
- The resort has an air of elegance with a wide choice of dining experience, recreational activities and entertainment
Experience an adventure and relaxation in one holiday
- Tickle your taste buds with the rich flavours and innovative cuisine including exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Enjoy endless activities including Diving, Snorkelling, Water-Skiing and More
- Awaken your senses and treat yourself to a treatment at the Araamu Spa
Exotic Escape for Less
- Beautiful Bungalows nestled in the tropical garden or on the Beach few steps from the turquoise water
- Offering an array of facilities including a plush Spa and Six hole golf course
- With over 3km of white pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
Relax and enjoy a sensory experience at the Coconut Spa
- Enjoy Complimentary Water Sports including Canoeing, Windsurfing & Catamaran Sailing
- Explore the best underwater habitat with the Diving Centre Guides
- Indulge from a wide array of Dining experiences including Italian specialties, international and local delicacies
A luxury resort which is ideal for Snorkelling and Whale Shark Spotting
- Complimentary activities including Reef Snorkelling, Kayaking Pedal Boats & Much More
- Enjoy access to some of the Nation's most beautiful dive sites & explore the depths of the Ocean
- Take advantage of the 7 exquisite Restaurants and the 6 lively Bars
Be inspired by secluded beaches, untouched beauty and sheer serenity. Let all worries melt away under the Maldivian sunshine and enjoy exclusive services in a top five-star resort.
- Complimentary Room upgrade from Water Villa to Ocean Villa
- Enjoy Exclusive Extras including a Jetlag Massage, Water Sports, Free Non-Alcoholic Beverages in the Mini Bar & Much More
- Relax & indulge in the therapeutic wonders of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy at the Spa
Kuredu Island Resort is one of the larger resorts in the Lhaviyani Atoll, an area famous for its abundant fish life....
Sitting right by the seashore the magnificent Kurumba Island resort is the first private island resort in the Maldives...
Lux* Maldives is tucked away on the picturesque island of Dhidhoofinolhu in the South Ari Atoll. This resort opened in...
Located on a private island in the unspoilt atoll of Haa Alifu, Beach House Iruveli, is a new luxury resort opened in...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
Julian Moore has been appointed as the new General Manager of Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. Mr Moore was part of the pre-opening team before the property launched in 2009 and he will be bringing a wealth of management experience to the resort that specialises in luxurious stays in the Maldives.
This year, Atmosphere, a new brand of Indian Ocean resorts, will launch its very first hotel property in the Maldives. The brand, promoted by EoN Resorts, a well-known Maldivian resort developer, wishes to offer visitors unique cultural holidays in the Maldives.
COMO Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be opening the first ever hotel in Thaa Atoll in the Maldives. Maalifushi by COMO will open its doors to tourists taking Maldives holidays in October, 2013 and the resort will be located on an eight-acre private island surrounded by white sand beaches and turquoise ocean waters.