Maldives Holidays Browse all
The lush vegetation, shimmering waters and serene sea air all help the natural elements make this a relaxing break.
- Free Wi-fi allows you to keep up to date with all the latest news in the relaxing and comfortable rooms or villas
- Enjoy the fabulous Dive Centre with professional staff that will guide you throughout your underwater adventure to ensure you experience the lush gardens, colourful fish and magnificent seascapes
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself with a magical Spa treatment
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Kick back and relax with plenty on offer to help you along the way at Reethi Beach Resort.
- Only 15% of the island is built upon, with lush vegetation, natural shorelines and stunning landscapes making up the rest
- The Water Sports Centre has all types of water sport covered whilst the Sports Centre on land covers tennis, badminton, squash, gym and table tennis
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week to Kam Adhoo and Kihadhoo and a Sunset Dhoni Cruise on selected dates
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Treat yourself to an Maldivian experience like no other in North Malé
- Spectacular all-inclusive package available - Unlimited food & drink, sunset cruise, non-motorized watersports and discounted spa treatments!
- Regarded as having some of the best coral reefs and finest marine life in the Maldives
- Impressive luxury rooms with everything you'd expect from a luxury 4-star resort
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Smartline Eriyadu is located in the far North Western edge of North Male Atoll, the island is the perfect tropical...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Maldives
Maldives NewsBrowse all Maldives News
Sun Siyam Resorts has revealed it is opening a third hotel in the Maldives. Sun Aqua Iru Veli is a five-star resort that has 125 villas and suites with private pools. Located on a private island in the South Nilandhe Atoll, 40-minute seaplane ride from the capital Male, the hotel has an infinity pool, a fitness centre, the overwater Sun Spa with six treatment rooms, and seven gourmet dining venues.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has announced it is building new a new underwater two-storey villa. The villa will sit 16.4 feet below the surface of the Indian Ocean and is due to open to guests in November 2018. The Muraka villa will have an underwater suite section with a bedroom, living area and bathroom, and a top overwater level with a sunset-facing relaxation deck, an infinity-edge pool, two bedrooms, and a bathroom with an ocean-view bath tub.
The Jumeirah Vittaveli resort has opened the first ice rink in the Maldives. The launch of the eco-friendly ice rink was celebrated with a performance by Russian former Olympic Gold medallist figure skater Evgeni Plushenko. The Ice Ice Maybe rink is made of artificial ice plates made of plastic, and it will be used for leisure skating, figure skating and ice hockey games.