Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
India Holidays Browse all
Spend seven magical days exploring India's most iconic landmarks and dive deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover.
- Includes a horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal and a free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast plus a Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Enjoy a spirit of adventure and discover the distinctive charm, rural life, rich culture and natural beauty of Kerala, one of the country's prized jewels.
- Cruise the backwaters of Kerala on board a traditional Kettuvallam
- Stay in style at high quality accomodation with private transfers in an air conditioned vehicle
- Visit a Tea Plantation in Munnar and enjoy Bird Watching in Kumarakom
You will be moved by India's iconic marvels; from the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- See the Magnificent Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Experience the Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the City Palace Museum and enjoy an exclusive Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
This magical holiday is perfect for discovering Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur, all in one relaxed and leisurely trip
- Enjoy a Boat Cruise on the Lake Pichola & also get the opportunity to explore the local markets & shops.
- Experience a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and an elephant ride to the Amber Fort.
- Experience the natural beauty and riveting culture of India
Unwind in acres of breathtaking green coconut gardens, in a Heritage property overlooking the Arabian Sea and enjoy the splendours of the past
- Traditional Keralan design, including staying in spiritual union with the 5 elements of nature
- Ayurveda Centre offering traditional centuries-old Indian treatments
- Rooms overlook the sea or green lawns and are designed as traditional Keralan cottages, with a cliff offering great beach views
Enjoy an intimate and relaxed holiday, where you'll be pampered with life's little indulgencies, on a beachfront resort beside Goa's exclusive Vainguinim Beach
- Rejuvenate and unwind at Pavitra Ayurvedic Spa
- Great choice of dinning options ranging from a beachfront grill to a romantic dinner at the Alfama
- Enjoy the exciting themed nights embracing the traditional folk music and dances
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
This 9 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the Highlights of Rajastan taking in the traditional India 'Golden...
Experience the natural beauty & culture of India with the Wonders of Rajasthan - An 11 night tour featuring some of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India’s most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for India
India NewsBrowse all India News
Meluha, The Fern has become the first hotel in India to offer Pure Rooms. The property offers 19 rooms that are 99 per cent pollution-free thanks to a seven-step purification process so guests can breathe easily. The facility has been certified by the New York-based company Pure Solutions and the hotel is hoping to turn all 108 of its guest rooms into Pure Rooms in the future.
JW Marriott has announced that it will be expanding its collection of hotels in India with the opening of two new properties. JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi and JW Marriott Bengaluru will be the hotel brand's fourth and fifth hotels in the country and they opened within weeks of each other this autumn.
Features editor for the UK's Sunday Mirror recently wrote a rave review about the India Golden Triangle Tour. Main's article captures in words the breathtaking beauty of some of India's most exotic sites. Recent cases of assaults to female holidaymakers have led to travel groups advising against travel to India but reviews like this will come a long way in repairing some of the damage that has been done to India’s reputation as one of the must-see holiday destinations in the world.