India Holidays Browse all
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
A magical 14 nights experience awaits for you with Glimpses of Kerala and Superior Golden Triangle tour
- Delight yourself in the culinary Indian adventure and enjoy the fabulous Kathakali dance performance
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned Large Car
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Overview Need a room in India', join us for an exciting adventure and an assault on the senses, following in the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for India
India NewsBrowse all India News
India’s charming Jaipur is now home to the first fortress hotel in India. Constructed above a heritage fortress that has been left intact, the Alila Fort Bishangarh is a lavish resort property housing five different types of suites with amazing views. The hotel is expected to open its doors to the public this month.
W Hotels, the luxury brand under the Starwood umbrella, has launched its first hotel in India. The beachfront W Goa resort overlooks the India Ocean and comes equipped with a luxury spa, fitness centre kids’ club and business centre. The hotel is the first of three W hotels scheduled to be launched in India in the coming years.
Few countries pack as much history, culture, and diversity into one place as India. A vast county known for its spicy cuisine and incredible architecture, one trip is hardly enough to experience the entire subcontinent, but blogger Life Full Joy has compiled a list of the top ten reasons to visit India, a guide of sorts to essential travel experiences to have in the country.