This package combines a luxurious beach getaway in Mauritius with a fantastic city break in Dubai. You will have plenty of time to relax at the five-star Hilton Mauritius Resort and Spa where you can enjoy a range of soothing spa treatments, culinary delights at beachfront restaurants, unlimited sunbathing opportunities on the pristine beach, or fun watersports in the turquoise ocean.
After a week of basking under the sun and relaxing, you will head to the vibrant city of Dubai to spend three additional nights at the upscale Hilton Dubai Creek. Located on the banks of Dubai Creek, the hotel allows you to explore the city's fantastic sights and landmarks, from its traditional souks and mosques, to its sophisticated shopping malls and eclectic architecture. Relax on the rooftop pool, take the complimentary shuttle bus to the beach, or indulge in a replenishing spa treatment.
- At this exclusive resort in Mauritius you will experience an original paradise, offering elegant accommodation, diverse range of cuisine including a Thai Restaurant
- A modern and Chic hotel in Dubai only a short distance to the Gold Souks, overlooking the Creek with stunning views, boasting the Table 9 Restaurant created by Nick and Scott Price award winning Michelin star Chefs
- Unwind on the tranquil paradise of Mauritius coupled with the luxury of Dubai
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Hilton Mauritius Resort and Spa
- Half Board
- Enviable beachside location near Flic en flac, on the west coast
- Award winning resort and spa
- Exclusive Spa with treatment parlors
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa is located by the white sand beach of Flic-en-Flac on the sheltered west coast of Mauritius. This recently renovated resort is set in lush tropical gardens and features a large pool complex of waterfalls and rock pools that leads down to the beach and the Indian Ocean beyond. Guests can take advantage of a wide variety of facilities - enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar, cool off in the refreshing blue lagoon, enjoy pampering treatments at the spa or try some of the water sports on offer at the Boathouse. This family friendly resort is a haven where children can swim in the calm shallow waters or enjoy the games on offer in the kids' club. There are many attractions in the surrounding area including a popular bird park and crocodile farm. In the evening, guests can sample traditional Mauritian or international cuisine at the resort or discover the nightlife and attractions of Flic-en-Flac. The stunning setting and high standards that are synonymous with the Hilton name, make the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa an ideal choice for couples and families alike.
Wifi very expensive but very nice people
Alex Isaaz reviewing Hilton Mauritius Resort and Spa (04-Apr-2013)
Hilton Dubai Creek
- Bed and Breakfast
- Superb location beside the Dubai Creek
- Upscale dining experience at Table 9
- Dip into the pool or get fit in the health club
Located near Dubai Creek, this stylish boutique hotel enjoys fabulous panoramic views over the city and traditional Arabian dhow trading posts. Hilton Dubai Creek is only a few minutes away from Dubai’s fabulous shopping malls, cinemas and the prestigious Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. The hotel offers superb facilities and amenities where you can work out in the gym, laze by the rooftop swimming pool or be pampered at the spa. With a superb selection of restaurants, you can treat yourself to dinner at Verre by Gordon Ramsay followed by a martini at the Issimo Bar. Hilton Dubai Creek is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travellers.
No entertainment so to speak, which is why we gave 3 stars - but none needed when the entire city is entertainment. Had a fantastic time in dubai and this hotel was a great place to base ourselves from.
Lee Oloughlin reviewing Hilton Dubai Creek (27-May-2013)
£1849 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services