Indulge and rejuvenate body and mind with a week-long retreat to Antigua's dazzling, palm tree-fringed Mamora Bay. To ensure you fully relax and get the full Antiguan experience you'll be putting your feet up at the sumptuous St James's Club & Villas, a 100-acre estate full of tropical beauty.
Take your pick from two pristine beaches carpeted in white sands and a varied array of entertainment options including six pools and a wide array of water sports for all. Kids will have a blast at their dedicated club where they'll be involved in all sorts of fun activities. To cater to your appetite will be an array of world class specialities prepared to perfection. Dig into the perfect Antigua holiday now!
- A fun children's club with plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained plus Kids stay and Eat FREE!
- Six swimming pools, water sports galore and a lot of fun activities for all ages
- A selection of distinctly themed restaurants to enjoy including a signature fine dining venue: Piccolo Mondo
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
St James's Club and Villas
- Club Room
- All Inclusive
- Prime location on a peninsula with 2 beaches
- Water choices for everyone
- Top notch but distinctly different dining options
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This lush tropical playground has a relaxed club-like atmosphere creating the ideal Antiguan holiday experience. By day, there are two beaches, four swimming pools and a kids' club as well as a variety of water sports and activities to entertain all age groups. For those who want a day away from the beach the attractions of English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard and Shirley Heights are just a few minutes drive away. After dark, there is a choice of four restaurants set either in the gardens, on the hillside or right down by the waters edge. There are also cocktail bars and live music to entertain night owls into the small hours.
This was our first time in the Caribbean, and we absolutely loved it. Apart from the fact that we were able to escape the gloomy UK for a week of sunshine, we also enjoyed the peace and quiet at St. James's Club (and the gentle chirping of the treefrogs at night), as well as being right next to (and...
Andrea Krug reviewing St James's Club and Villas (17-Jan-2017)
£1199 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services