Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country such an irresistible tourist destination. Luxor is home to a number of ancient temples and other significant historical sites.
At the Hilton Luxor you will not only be within reach of these attractions, you will be right on the eastern bank of the magical River Nile, another one of Egypt's touristic treasures. From this hotel you will have magnificent riverside views at your disposal. You will also enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in the palm tree studded gardens in which lies a number of refreshing swimming pools fringed by loungers. The rooms are cosy and chic and you will not be short of options when it comes to dining in this 5-star resort.
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
- Departs: london
- Arrives: luxor, Egypt
- Departs: luxor, Egypt
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
- Riverside wonder on the banks of the Nile at Luxor
- An array of eating and drinking options
- award winning resort with excellent accommodation
This newly renovated hotel is an oasis of luxury and indulgence located on the Eastern bank of the Nile. The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile. This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views.
The hotel's luxurious Nayara Spa features Nile-side treatment rooms, a private courtyard and infinity pool as well as the Jannah Bar which serves a delicious range of healthy snacks and smoothies. Guests can choose from seven restaurants and bars including the elegant Sunset Lounge & Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views. The Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa is located close to the Karnak Temple and offers a complimentary shuttle service to the city centre which makes it a great base for exploring the ancient wonders of Luxor.
Lovely comfortable hotel, would definitely stay here again if in Luxor.
Kay Kulakowski reviewing Hilton Luxor (14-Apr-2012)
£719 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services