Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days relaxing in the Holiday Island hotel. Located on an island of the South Ari Atoll, this venue is famous for its beautiful sandy beaches and its proximity to the capital, Male, which is only 35 minutes away by seaplane.
All concerns will be forgotten as you take a dip in the crystalline waters of the beachfront, or soak up the sun in the shore. Enjoy the superb views and relax at your Superior Beach Bungalow, fully-equipped with modern-day amenities including satellite TV and a bathroom with bath and open-air shower. Make the most of your half-board meal plan during your stay and sample western and oriental cuisine in lavish buffets. You can also visit the coffee shop and bar which serve a variety of a la carte specialties and international drinks 24 hours a day.
- Guests can savour western and oriental cuisine in set meals and in lavish buffets. there is also a coffee shop and bar serving a variety of a la carte dishes and drinks round the clock
- Holiday island is a piece of paradise on the south ari atoll, surrounded by crystalline seas and soft sandy shores
- Some bungalows have interconnecting doors, suitable for families
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: dubai
- Superior Beach Bungalow
- Half Board
- stunning natural setting with the ultimate in modern comforts
- choice of cuisine and delicious buffets
- Beach bungalow accommodation
Holiday Island is located on the tip of South Ari Atoll on an island famous for its white sandy beaches and beautiful lagoon. Located just 30 minutes by seaplane or 3 hours by speed boat from Male, this tropical island offers privacy and tranquillity in pristine a paradise setting. Guests can relax on the fine sand beach a million miles from care and soak up the Indian Ocean sunshine or snorkel in the clear waters of the lagoon. With excellent service and facilities Holiday Island offers an ideal Maldives holiday escape.
Very, expensive once on the island, with lots of extra charges for stuff. It was cheaper for us to negotiate a deal on all inclusive once at the hotel. Also strange charges started appearing on our bar bill as well, once questioned they were removed. The accommodation: was nice, the food was...
Matthew Butcher reviewing Holiday Island (27-Mar-2015)
£889 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services