Discover a world of relaxation at Cidade De Goa with a relaxed atmosphere around this elegant retreat. The resort has the perfect setting of a palm fringed coastline offering unique views over the sea and a host of facilities to keep everyone well and truly entertained or as peacefully undisturbed as they wish.
Families will love the fantastic child-friendly options while everyone can make the most of the excellent restaurants onsite, from a continental buffet to three specialty a la carte dining venues with frequent entertainment to accompany your meal. Sink into in plush five-star accommodation that will have you sleeping in utmost comfort and make the most of the spectacular setting overlooking the beach and the sea.
- With a superb range of facilities, this resort suits couples and families alike and offers an ideal Indian holiday
- The resort offers 4 excellent restaurants, 3 a la carte and a continental buffet and often host nightly entertainment during dinner
- Goa's colonial past is evident in the stylish Portuguese decor and design, the resort resembles a charming Portuguese village
- Departs: london
- Arrives: goa, India
- Departs: goa, India
- Arrives: london
Cidade De Goa
- Bed and Breakfast
- perfect setting beside a palm fringed beach
- Innovative portuguese architecture gives colonial atmosphere
- great restaurants with authentic goan dishes
This intimate resort combines elegant surroundings and refined service with a relaxed Goan atmosphere. Cidade De Goa is set on a lush hillside overlooking a secluded cove and the exclusive Vainguinim Beach. With a superb range of facilities, this resort suits couples and families alike. Whether you seek a romantic honeymoon, a secluded spa retreat, lazy days on the beach or entertainment and activities, Cidade De Goa offers an ideal holiday in Goa.
Kevin Prior reviewing Cidade De Goa (26-Oct-2016)
£1089 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services